Stupid HSC examiner (1 Viewer)

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
What do u actually get in terms of a misadventure.
Bonus marks???
Estimate???

If bonus marks how many do u think u would get.
Our school principal filled in a misadventure form for the whole school becasue of the bail bombings .. what would we get for that
( Our school was where all the children and a couple of the teachers come from that went to bail and got hurt)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Zali said:
No
AOS is 40% (marked out of 45 converted to a mark out of 40)

Modules are 60%

40% + 60% = 100%
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS

:) I'm good at modules :)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
line_backer said:
back on topic now... i think u wont get much out of appealing
Exactly. Two years ago (I think), the only appeal that was succesful was in the Hungarian Exam and it only got a +0.54% or something like that.

Good Luck Moses, you'll need it.

Wongerz

HSC
Spoke to our skools Head supervisor....she said she has neva heard of somthing like the original complaint happen before and of wat she knows you can go to ur principle and if a lot of student were effected and come forward a complaint can be made to or to ur skools Head supervisor, unless he/she was the one that made the mistake, then go to the BOS...she also said a few things may happen...
1. the supervisor can be fired and a new supervisor be assigned to the skool
2. if the mistake is bad enough more marks may be allocated to every1 effected...the amount of marks depends on ur skool mark....so if ur not good at eng u get less marks or u get no marks added on etc...
3. or worse comes to worse nothing happens
either way she said if u are really worried about it then go to ur principle and he/she should be able to take ur complaint up wif those of higher power....i mean i'm sure they dont want a whole bunch of their students doing really bad in eng....bad rep for the skool...
either way good luck wif the complaint and hope everything turns out ok...

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol, the same occurred to me. I raised up my hand for a booklet and the damn advisors were just talking to each other...damn how can these old people just talk to each other so calmly, when some supervisors who were like [not old, and seriously they weren't even close to 26] quickly gave books to other students.

>.< I wasted like bloody 4 minutes waiting for a booklet for creative writing...grr made me lose a better ending..

ballistic_nerd

Wannabe Pro Gamer
HSC
I'm assuming that if the were going to give you extra marks etc, the markers would go through your paper and see if the extra 10 mins would've helped. If not, then they are going to do nothing.

Originally Posted by vwola
dont you dare menton my name hahaha
Ok.. i won't :p
But it's pretty obvious...

I still can't believe I wrote "uber leet" in my creative writing. What was I thinking? Too many games for me!

HSC
Yeah, I don't know if an appeal would be 100% futile, but I'm not too sure how far it would go either, I mean the last thing the BOS would want is a complaint against their oh so worthy examiners.

Gotta admit though wasn't anyone on the ball enough to figure out that hey that's more then the allocated 2hours of working time???? !

Captain pi

HSC
This is what you should have done:

You should have

(1) Realised that the exam started at 0949 and thus would finish at 1149.
(2) Had a stern word to the supervisor after exam but taken no further action.
(3) If she did it again—complained to the Board.

None of these options suggest attacking the Board or its employees. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)