Stupid HSC examiner (1 Viewer)

holy priest

HSC
My exam went so-so, but it could've been better. The stupid HSC examiner writes on the whiteboard that the test ends at 11:59, but at like 11:40, she changes it to 11:49. I lost ten fucking minutes. And so did a lot of other people that sat the exam. Grrr.... Stupid examiners. I had to fully rush Skrzynecki, and barely got anything decent for my supp and journeys booklet one. I didnt get my conclusion done either. I was so goddamn pissed off after the exam. So THANK YOU HSC examiners, you screwed me over. I'm considering trying to appeal, but it might just get ignored... Fucking beaurocracy...

holy priest

HSC
Yes, I know. But, the thing in dispute is that the examiners wrote down that it was to 11:59, so we all thought we had more time than we actually did. 10 minutes makes a lot of difference, especially at the end of an exam.

d_griffo

HSC
true true, if i had an extra 10mins i might of finished
well did u know u can complain and have a misconduct put forward

dany_starlet

HSC
Cos they thought they had longer but the examiner changed the time by the it was too late for them...

mel_21

HSC
That does suck, I guess you could speak to the board of studies people about it, but I don't know how much good that'll do you. If anything, appeal through your principle, but otherwise, I don't know what you should do. I hope that kind of thing doesn't happen during any of my exams...

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Well for us, they took heaps long getting us into the hall and going over all the rules and everything, so we started around 20 minutes late. Same thing here I guess

simonnowis

HSC
????9.20-11.30

i dont get it..the exam was ment to be only 2 hours 9.20(10mins reading) to 11.30
..why are you complaing you got another 19mins. only the guy with a disability got special treatment like that

7th Sign

HSC
my school started at 9.55 because they people ucked up the numbers on seats or something :| then the old person like 80 was readin out the front for like 30 minutes taking it sooo slow :rolleyes:

kenjieh

HSC
I never rely on the whiteboards or the clocks they rely on.. as soon as they say 'you may commence writing' i have a handy stopwatch with me

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
7th Sign said:
my school started at 9.55 because they people ucked up the numbers on seats or something :| then the old person like 80 was readin out the front for like 30 minutes taking it sooo slow :rolleyes:
when out 90 yr old said "if u hand up pieces of paper now u wont get penalised" i handed it my chewing gum wrapper, just to be safe

you dont know what wealth of information i could have put on that wrapper

100percent

HSC
holy priest said:
My exam went so-so, but it could've been better. The stupid HSC examiner writes on the whiteboard that the test ends at 11:59, but at like 11:40, she changes it to 11:49. I lost ten fucking minutes. And so did a lot of other people that sat the exam. Grrr.... Stupid examiners. I had to fully rush Skrzynecki, and barely got anything decent for my supp and journeys booklet one. I didnt get my conclusion done either. I was so goddamn pissed off after the exam. So THANK YOU HSC examiners, you screwed me over. I'm considering trying to appeal, but it might just get ignored... Fucking beaurocracy...
hey someone that goes bonnyrigg high school :)

100percent

HSC
simonnowis said:
i dont get it..the exam was ment to be only 2 hours 9.20(10mins reading) to 11.30
..why are you complaing you got another 19mins. only the guy with a disability got special treatment like that
no we did not get extra 19mins, we started 19mins late. so thats why it ended at 11:49

holy priest

HSC
kenjieh said:
I never rely on the whiteboards or the clocks they rely on.. as soon as they say 'you may commence writing' i have a handy stopwatch with me
The ironic thing was, I did have a stopwatch ready. I borrowed one from PE just before the exam. But I wasnt sure if I was allowed to have it, so I asked the examiners before hand. They said I wasnt allowed to have it, and said crap like why would you need it? liek OMFG!!

100percent

HSC
holy priest said:
The ironic thing was, I did have a stopwatch ready. I borrowed one from PE just before the exam. But I wasnt sure if I was allowed to have it, so I asked the examiners before hand. They said I wasnt allowed to have it, and said crap like why would you need it? liek OMFG!!
Jason stop complaining and study for modules!

holy priest

HSC
FUCKING HELL!! Firstly, dont use my real name. Secondly, because they did not catalogue the times properly, I got screwed over. I did not get to finish my essay. And furthermore, just because english is your weak subject, doesnt mean that it is for everyone else. I'm screwed now. Those potential marks could mean the difference between getting into a course or not. And even if I do do well in my modules, thats only one half. So, I think I have the RIGHT to complain and banter on!! As for the appeal, I'll look into it tomorrow, if I'm not lazy =P

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
my school we started late, due to the fact people couldnt find their seats and alot of hassling etc, we finished just before 12, they lied

100percent

HSC
line_backer said:
its not strange for examiners to play pratical tricks
so true :)

Holy Priest said:
FUCKING HELL!! Firstly, dont use my real name.
Sorry Holy Priest :)

Holy Priest said:
just because english is your weak subject, doesnt mean that it is for everyone else.
heh, i hate english, what can i say

Holy Priest said:
I'm screwed now.
If you weren't already screwed from the beginning, we wouldn't have a disadvantage scheme for our school.

Holy Priest said:
Those potential marks could mean the difference between getting into a course or not. And even if I do do well in my modules, thats only one half.
i thought modules were 60%? am i wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)