Stupid fights? (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
So whats the stupidest thing you've ever fought with your special someone about?

Barmble

HSC
Let's just say it would have gone a lot smoother if she hadn't used the mace.

HSC
N/A
I have fights with him over anything and everything. Because he enjoys agruing, we are both stubborn and I get emotional and end up angry. I blame the lawyer genes in him.

but hey, its all fun and games.

InV0ke

HSC
I have fights with him over anything and everything. Because he enjoys agruing, we are both stubborn and I get emotional and end up angry. I blame the lawyer genes in him.

but hey, its all fun and games.
touche

morning storm

HSC
who gets to be little spoon in bed

like honestly, i hate it so much. but bc im the guy i have to be big spoon! i hate these senseless traditions that girls take for granted! and then she gets angry because when im sleeping i roll over to my own side of the bed, and she thinks im angry with her

Barmble

HSC
Maybe she wants to sleep and not be distracted by your hard cock on her butt hole?

pete_finlay

HSC
well i dont have a special someone anymore, but probably the main one was installing a trojan horse virus on her dad's work computer (didnt realise it was for his work at the time) to get her passwords for yahoo and myspace, and although i feel slightly bad about it now, it wasnt entirely my fault, more her's/the relationship's due to there being such a lack of trust because of her actions

other than that just normal things couples fight about i guess. who's turn it is to pay, where to go, what movie to see, trying to get her to do doggy (lol), and apparently me checking up on her too much when she was out with guys without me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)