stuffing up 3u maths prelims (1 Viewer)

Sonata

HSC
well my 3u maths exams is up 2morrow, and ill noe ill end up with a horrible mark i dunno whether its me or the teacher bad teaching skills, he still hasnt covered Parametric Representation, Permutations and combinations and polynomials with my class, though others seem to be doing well since they go to tudor.

i dunno but is it possible to still do well nxt yr in 3u maths? ive been hearing ppl saying that 3u is easier then 2u due to less no. of topics available tru?

LordPc

HSC
hehe, not true. 3u is just building on the 2u course. so while there may be less topics in theory, you still have to know everything in all the 2u topics to be able to complete the harder examples

that may be a little confusing so heres an example. 3d trig isnt a whole topics in 3u maths but to be able to do a question on it do you need to know all the 2u 2d trig stuff and be able to apply it. its not a whole topic but you still need to know the 2u trig topic

i think that makes sense

and if you teacher has seriously not taught you what you need to know then you have every right to complain after the test about now being able to understand questions. not having an tutor is no reason for you to fail. hopefully he isnt the subject co ordinator. so yea complain, you cant lose

xxJTxx

HSC
give up now :p if you have enough units and your not feeling good about it.

heh you sound exactly like me at the end of prelim..i had a tutor, we hadn't covered those topics and it just got worse and worse. teacher sucked, there wasnt much way i could cover enough with my tutor once a week...i was doing ok in it, but i knew i was confident enough..and it was a clear weakness in my subjects, so i just dropped it...right before trials lol.

hehe felt goooood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)