stuff up badly (1 Viewer)

mcgrady2003

why do they have exams that late. i hate it. i missed out on approx 25 marks. 13 on last because i ran out of time and 15 because i didn't see the question 24 page. damm this. would this have much affect on my overall uai for all subjects, my average in ipt this year at school was all right .ranked 16/20 .here i reckon i'll
get 45-50 marks

kdu

Don't worry,, I stuffed it up too. Definitely not enough time.
I just thought I studied soooo much knowledge and all it was processes and processes. Besides the Multiple Choice which I found unusually difficult..,, I thought the whole exam was stuffed..

I mean does anyone find that 3 marks for a definition such as 'What is a storyabord and its purpose?' a bit much.. That's like a paragraph!! Or maybe I''m just ignorant.....

connie

HSC
N/A
i can't believe people ran out of time? hmmm maybe i did really bad or something but even though i promised myself i would never leave a hsc exam early, after sitting there for forty minutes with nothing to do i left with 20 minutes to go!

although i have never stayed in an ipt for its full length

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
why does the time of day have anything to do with you stuffing up? it seems as if you are blaiming the time slot for you not finishing, that would have happenned even at 9.30

EDIT: and contrary to everone else, i think i did better in that time slot than the others in the morning..but perhaps that is just coz ipt was in the maths rooms and it was all sunny and everything, ive only done english so far (apart from ipt) and that was in the hall, so it was cold and dark and just generally miserable..

Last edited:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
hipsta's right.. I don't think the time of day has anything to do with your performance in an exam.

Rudager

Originally posted by kdu
[BI mean does anyone find that 3 marks for a definition such as 'What is a storyabord and its purpose?' a bit much.. That's like a paragraph!! Or maybe I''m just ignorant..... [/B]

i wrote a page for that very first 3 mark question and could have very easily gone on for about another 1/2 - 1 page more, then i realised it was a 3 mark question.

I did an average of 3/4 of a page for the 3 markers and about 3 pages for the couple of 6 mark ones in there.

I went nuts got in there and everything just clicked

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by honky tonk
hipsta's right.. I don't think the time of day has anything to do with your performance in an exam.
i think it does....i prefer doing exams in the morning....

Bandit

I think the time of day has nothing to do with performance. Personally, i prefer the late time slot so i could sleep more. The only time an afternoon timeslot is bad, is when you have a morning exam as well. Other than that, quit ya bitching, if you did bad, it was cos of usual exam pressures, or just lack of knowledge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)