Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
You mean the ones who support them no matter what?

Okay, so Israelis security being jeopardised has cost Netanyahu his political career

And THIS is why you endorse the conspiracy theory that he....deliberately jeopardised their security by allowing the attacks to happen?

You're contradicting your own logic

source?

former Israeli reservist. i just know ur gonna argue against this somehow

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
What?

Literally EVERYONE thought this is what happens

What the fuck did you THINK israel would do?

What do you think hamas thought israel would do in response?

You think hamas thought they would murder a bunch of israelis, and in response israel would issue a strongly worded letter?

They absolutely knew israel would hit back hard
maybe we thought israel would retaliate against the perpetrators not the whole population of Palestine??

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
you guys don't even warn him
never a "your creepy sexual comments on a forum of high schoolers isn't objectively a moral issue but maybe tone it down for the comfort of users"
Just an FYI that we may do that in the school forums, but in non-school don’t expect us to bubble wrap people against the reality of the internet.

If it is targeted to a particular user (as opposed to something just distasteful) then that should be reported and looked at.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Just an FYI that we may do that in the school forums, but in non-school don’t expect us to bubble wrap people against the reality of the internet.

If it is targeted to a particular user (as opposed to something just distasteful) then that should be reported and looked at.
BRUH THIS AINT REDDIT THIS IS A STUDY FORUM STOP SWITCHING IT UP IF HE WANT TO HATE ON A FRIKIN WEBSITE NEXT TO A BUNCH OF TEENS WITH PEOPLE LIKE U WHO CANT EVEN SEE WE'RE GETTING HURT BY IT LITERALLY ANNOYS ME SM. BFFR IDC IF HE PERSONALLY ATTACKS ME BUT IF HE ATTACKS AN INNOCENT COUNTRY AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF DEAD PEOPLE YEAH IM OFFENDED. AND ITS FUNNY SEEING U TREBLA BEING THE ONLY ONE LETTING HIM BE AND SEND FUCKING PHOTOS OF DEAD PEOPLE AND PEOPLE SUFFERING LOLLLL I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT. IGNORE THE CAPS.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

yeah okay whatever

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
he literally posted graphic content just now that could be disturbing for some users and he didn't get a warning

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

irrespective of that, the overall demographic doesn't change on this forum going from school to non school threads ... so why then is there a different approach taken to moderation?

lolcti

HSC
N/A
omg mods I have a great idea !! you should make a seperate website for oldies like cosmo and Sylvia please seperate them from high school and uni students ! damn I should be promoted to mod !!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
irrespective of that, the overall demographic doesn't change on this forum going from school to non school threads ... so why then is there a different approach taken to moderation?
Non-school is mainly for all users more broadly, particularly those who have since graduated from high school, so it is treated with less strictness. I mean sub-forums like employment, real estate, finance are not exactly targeted to students still in high school…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)