Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
the fact that no one is talking about the fact that Hamas became a thing only AFTER the first intifada... there's justification in their sheer existence but no lets fast forward to oct 7

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If anyone thinks that the death toll of Gazans is purely due to the fact that Hamas decided to retaliate, then you are fools.
Well, if October 7 didn't happen, approximately 27,000 fewer Gazans would be dead right now

Hamas can't control the actions of Israel, but they do control the actions of themselves. And their action was doing something they knew would result in mass Gazan deaths.

On the other hand, if you believe that Israel waited for the opportunity to strike back at the resistance to claim an excuse of "self defence" to extinguish the Palestinian race and expand their settlements in occupied terrority,
Interesting - Israel are so morally bankrupt that they'll commit literal "genocide" with no hesitation, but they also need an "excuse" to do it?

proven by the fact that they were aware and made alert of Iranian missiles being transported to Gaza through the Egyptian border then acted surprised when they were bombed on October 7, then maybe you are intellectually competent!
<33333
Ah yes, netanyahu made himself and his government look completely incompetent and risked losing his power because he wanted an "excuse" to kill lots of gazans

This war has been extremely costly for Israel in terms of their relations with the rest of the world, and its likely netanyahu will leave power sooner than he otherwise would have over his handling of it. He's doing this because he feels he has no choice, because if he doesn't do this he will be removed from office and somebody ruthless enough will replace him.

Before this happened, Israel's relations with neighboring countries were improving and they were making good progress towards normalization of relations with saudi arabia. All that ended with after their response in gaza.

Gaza is extremely not valuable land and Israel's treatment of the gazans even before october 7 was one of fear and hatred towards hamas, not a desire to claim the land for themselves.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
it's not about rules it's about the content of some of your contributions here on the non school threads, and the demographic being exposed to it
And therein lies my point. We don’t moderate based on whether you think the content is objectionable - because that is subjective and has complex nuances depending on the person and their individual context. Like I said we’re not the morality police and don’t impose our personal opinions on things.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
many more thousands of Palestinians were killed before october 7 since 1948?? can you get over october 7? this intensifying of ethnic cleansing needed a trigger and yes even if there were Israeli casualties that day I don't understand how it's okay for Israel to try and wipe out the people responsible by indiscriminately bombing innocent people
holy fucking shit

I literally said I wasn't condemning october 7

I literally fucking said I wasn't condemning october 7

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
And therein lies my point. We don’t moderate based on whether you think the content is objectionable - because that is subjective and had complex nuances depending on the person and their individual context. Like I said we’re not the morality police.
you guys don't even warn him
never a "your creepy sexual comments on a forum of high schoolers isn't objectively a moral issue but maybe tone it down for the comfort of users"

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
holy fucking shit

I literally fucking said I wasn't condemning october 7
then what the fuck are you saying
you're saying it's fine that civilians are being killed in the process of trying to get Hamas I literally responded to that

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
excuse me? aren't you the one who was complaining abt being confused and not knowing what sources to look at?
clearly u faird math
it was a small joke to lighten the situation by playing on your use of β€œ<33333” where i detached the contemporary teenage association of a heart emoji and instead challenged reader to reconsider its innate value as a numerical constant to ultimately expose how barying interpretations of sources can provoke hostility between individuals.
as shown below:

synthesis u thought u ate πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
me: "October 7 was bad for the people of gaza"

you people: "WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING ISRAEL??????"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
then what the fuck are you saying
you're saying it's fine that civilians are being killed in the process of trying to get Hamas I literally responded to that
are you trolling me right now

I've laid out my arguments in the simplest terms possible and you still can't understand it

Why do you support the October 7 attacks when the result was that 27,000 Gazans and counting were killed as a result of it?

In what possible sense was october 7 good for the people of gaza

Is that simple enough for you?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Well, if October 7 didn't happen, approximately 27,000 fewer Gazans would be dead right now

Hamas can't control the actions of Israel, but they do control the actions of themselves. And their action was doing something they knew would result in mass Gazan deaths.

Interesting - Israel are so morally bankrupt that they'll commit literal "genocide" with no hesitation, but they also need an "excuse" to do it?

Ah yes, netanyahu made himself and his government look completely incompetent and risked losing his power because he wanted an "excuse" to kill lots of gazans

This war has been extremely costly for Israel in terms of their relations with the rest of the world, and its likely netanyahu will leave power sooner than he otherwise would have over his handling of it. He's doing this because he feels he has no choice, because if he doesn't do this he will be removed from office and somebody ruthless enough will replace him.

Before this happened, Israel's relations with neighboring countries were improving and they were making good progress towards normalization of relations with saudi arabia. All that ended with after their response in gaza.

Gaza is extremely not valuable land and Israel's treatment of the gazans even before october 7 was one of fear and hatred towards hamas, not a desire to claim the land for themselves.
Netanyahu will definitely not be elected again he is stalling for time right now and trying to wipe out as many Palestinians as possible while he can still administer that

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you're not saying that what??? lmfaooo
I've said it a dozen times in this thread

Do you people speak English??

I said why do you support October 7 when the result was mnumental suffering for the people of gaza?

Please use the translation service of your choice if the meaning of this very basic question is still unclear to you

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
are you trolling me right now

I've laid out my arguments in the simplest terms possible and you still can't understand it

Why do you support the October 7 attacks when the result was that 27,000 Gazans and counting were killed as a result of it?

In what possible sense was october 7 good for the people of gaza

Is that simple enough for you?
when did anyone support the October 7 attacks
every life lost is a life lost, what I don't understand is why palestinian civilians have to get punished for that shit and why people are okay with it because oh october 7 attacks!!!

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Netanyahu will definitely not be elected again he is stalling for time right now and trying to wipe out as many Palestinians as possible while he can still administer that
No, he's trying to destroy hamas as much as possible and simply doesn't care that gazans are dying in the process

And yes, Netanyahu is going to be voted or kicked out - that's why this CONPISRACY THEORY that he knew about the attacks and let them happen is so insane

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I've said it a dozen times in this thread

Do you people speak English??

I said why do you support October 7 when the result was mnumental suffering for the people of gaza?

Please use the translation service of your choice if the meaning of this very basic question is still unclear to you
you think youre so intelligent or something
I understand you perfectly fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)