Stuff bout formals (1 Viewer)

dodgyfilokid

HSC
hey ppl..i jz wanna know since i havent been to a formal (my yr 10 was canned coz of dickheads in d skool) is it like correct to bring 2 partners..i mean deyr jz my friends but yer...also i wanna know how in d world can i avoid anyone 'stealin' my partner..

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
bring two partners?? .. wtf .. haha ... btw ur short writing is kinda hard to read.. but yeah, why two?? .. just bring the one that you actually like =D .. don't tell me you like both of 'em

And, hahaha once you've asked them to go to your formal with you, then no one can steal them away.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
subwoofers. lots of subwoofers.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
wot i meant was dat is it right or jz plain stupidity if i bring two gals to my formal dis year..and yer sorry for confusin evryone

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thats just stupid
why on earth would u need to bring 2 gals
unless ur planning on having a threesome later on at night

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
you can bring as many girls as you want to your yr11 semi-formal/informal .. cause thats the one where people can just invite absolutely anyone and everyone outta school to liven up the event right?

well thats what some people did at ours XP

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
fuck..speak in english...you know, it doesnt have to be perfect. JUST FUCKING LEGIBLE. seriously dont give me that, "its the internet lol" cause with posts like that your not gonna get the response to your question

FUCK

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
mr_brightside said:
fuck..speak in english...you know, it doesnt have to be perfect. JUST FUCKING LEGIBLE. seriously dont give me that, "its the internet lol" cause with posts like that your not gonna get the response to your question

FUCK
take it easy mate its not worth venting your anger over some useless shit

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
the new and 'cool' ways to incorrectly spell words never ceases to amaze me. i mean 'deyr'?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
besides the murder of the english language- no you don't bring two partners and no you cant stop anyone "stealing" them. you can't tie someone to you, especially if they're not actually dating you. i've been invited to formals and stalked all night when i went off to dance with my friends. it's so very lame and it makes the other person look like a loser for having to stalk you instead of having fun with his mates.
you shouldn't have to depend on someone hanging around you to have a good time.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
wow i'd hate to go with a guy, and have to 'share' him with some other chick.

and why is it you really only find the idiots that type like that in the L+R forum?

Atticus Ryan

beachbabe123
HSC
mr_brightside said:

FUCK
qft

banco55

HSC
Shell said:
wow i'd hate to go with a guy, and have to 'share' him with some other chick.

and why is it you really only find the idiots that type like that in the L+R forum?
Well I doubt they keep up with current events and they probably aren't going to uni.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
hey ppl..i jz wanna know since i havent been to a formal (my yr 10 was canned coz of dickheads in d skool) is it like correct to bring 2 partners..i mean deyr jz my friends but yer...also i wanna know how in d world can i avoid anyone 'stealin' my partner..
Fucking learn to type cunt-tard.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
dodgyfilokid said:
No wonder you call yourself dodgyfilo kid. YOU CAN'T FUCKING TYPE!
How many partners are you bringing?
If you dont want anything stealig your partner nail them to the wall?

Loz Dt

HSC
awww i love formal its the best! so much fun! so many memories. but i dont think it matters whether you take someone or not, i mean i went to my yr 10 formal with a guy, and he was great, but the rest of my group all just went together. i ended up having more fun without my date than actually with him. and don't be worried that someone will steal him off you, i mean if they wanted to go with you so much anyway then they wouldnt let themselves be stolen away from you... if that makes any sense...lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Why the hell do you care about others stealing your 'dates' if you assert that they're just friends?

Loz Dt said:
awww i love formal its the best! so much fun! so many memories. but i dont think it matters whether you take someone or not, i mean i went to my yr 10 formal with a guy, and he was great, but the rest of my group all just went together. i ended up having more fun without my date than actually with him. and don't be worried that someone will steal him off you, i mean if they wanted to go with you so much anyway then they wouldnt let themselves be stolen away from you... if that makes any sense...lol
You just want to yap on about yourself don't you? Did you even read his post? I hate you already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)