Studying Technique... (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
So what's your studying technique for Bio?

Do you use mind maps, Excel or Macquarie study guides?

Make up songs to remember things???

What is it that makes you remember and effectively get your work into your brain?

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Wow I'm impressed by ALL the wonderful study techniques people do; you all must get so busy with them! :uhhuh: :(

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
ok this is what i have done for bio, and all sciences in that matter

write out notes for all dot points specifically, drawing from about 3 sources fro each point, apart from teachers notes

then continuous reading + practice questions, going through study guides etc...

thats what i do, seems to work

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
For bio i type up the notes from class when i come home, then when i am studying i use excel and heinnmann to make notes i think are useful in a little notebook. Then i type up the dot points on my computer and print it. Then i write about a page for each point and then i type it up on my computer but make them shorter, that help?

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
the way i study and this is the same for the majority of ppl at my school, is to go thru each individual dot point and answer it, then get ur teacher to go thru it. it takes a long time to do, so you might want to start asap, if you haven't already

7minute

HSC
I made summaries under dot points and read them through, did past papers, the multiple choice questions on the Board of Studies website, and used the Jacaranda Study Cards.

P

pLuvia

I just write down each dot point from the syllabus, answer them with bout a paragraph or two. Revise it and use the school textbook, heinnemann, and do the question, or use excel one to do tests. good luck

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i go through the whole syllabus... writing notes for each dot point making sure i have everything...takes a fair while but worth the satisfaction
then i go over everything ive written making sure i understand it
again worth the feeling after doing the exam knowing you know your shit.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Bebes?

Our bebe will have variation because of three phenomena. Independant orientation of chromosomes and crossing over during meiosis provide variation. However, the variability is furthered due to random fertilisation.

I have a bio exam on monday. =\

Tingaling

HSC
guess i just read alot of bio text and notes.. and put them into one!

time consuming..>___<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)