Studying in the holidays (1 Viewer)

nb2594

HSC
N/A
Is everyone studying full out for the Hsc???? If u r how many hourss caz I'm freaking out Caz I'm overseas on a holiday n I feel I have done a lot of work.. All ive done is read my prescribed text for module b. I'm most worried about mathssss haven't done that for a week so I feel I'm going to forget!

Should I be worried n freaking outtt??? I'm thinking I will legit study n not procrastinate when I come n get all my notes done etc...

p.s I need motivation to stop procrastinatingg

Xx

brachester

HSC
bro chill, you don't need to study during the holiday, just revise a bit during the last week. I didn't do shit last year, (though i did say that i was going to full study during the holiday :/). What you need is not study during your break, but stay consistent throughout the year (i regret playing sc2 too much)

P.S. If ur wondering, i got 95.4 so don't freak out, just stay consistent and ur fine.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You've got over a month to go until you go back to school.

Just relax.

nb2594

HSC
N/A
But u must be pretty smart, as u got such a good mark n only revised during Hsc! But yess haha I should relax

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Arrr I planned to study hard these holidays, but pre Christmas I've just been recruited as free labour to care for my extremely taxing relatives and also as a free taxi service for another relative. Mum justifies with this, that's it's Christmas and I shouldn't have any schoolwork *frownface*

Well hopefully can do some post Chrissie before I go away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)