Studying Business (1 Viewer)

NubMuncher

HSC
My most hated subject...

How do you guys study for it?? All my other subjects are relatively easy to study for like maths, physics, eco.

But fkn business! theres so much to know fml

Tips? =)

tambam

HSC
Business studies is the easiest subject to study for in my opinion
Just memorise the syllabus dot points, and everything else kind of comes naturally/ is easy to bullshit. (ie. mostly common sense)
Or if you're not good at learning the content, then go through successone hsc questions + answers and learn through that.

And our teacher told us that case studies can be purely hypothetical. So you don't even need to learn case studies.

mark H

HSC
My most hated subject...
WTF. business is my fave, got a high distinction in the chartered accountants competition. It is easy to study for, all you need to do is FOLLOW THE SYLLABUS when summarising and do past papers. Goodluck!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
WTF. business is my fave, got a high distinction in the chartered accountants competition. It is easy to study for, all you need to do is FOLLOW THE SYLLABUS when summarising and do past papers. Goodluck!
+1

Do alot of textbook answers, Highly suggestive to buy dotpoint book

trust me do all those you can end up with 90+ easy for business

WorryWartCob

HSC
Business Studies is purely based on application to the real world.

I generally wrote my study notes, revisited all my notes
then i re summarised it and wrote the dot point and said all syllabus points i could.
Other thna this practice year papers, practice trials. responses etc.

and if you dont know, guess. a majority of the time business is easy to understand.

(source 1st bus outta 40)

mangoz

HSC
Just remember the syllabus and have some common sense including relating real life things you see on television with the essay questions for examples and you'll be fine. Seriously i hate it soo much but it makes up for it since its easy to study for :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)