study!!! (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
2-3 papers per day maybe (if i can get motivated)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I'll be aiming for about 6 hours a day, though I'm not sure if I should work by a schedule or not. I may just be studying whatever I pick up and then work off tangents and go really in depth and just become obsessed by one subject at a time. I'll see I guess.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll do 7-8 hours a day; and then every 3rd or 4th day ill reduce that to 4 hours.

HSC
about 5-6 hours weekend (tryign to extend that) and about 3hours at least hours school day

v sia

HSC
3 weeks hmm

first week : Fully revise for each subject ( 1 subject a die perhaps )
2-3 week : Past papers

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i do 5 hrs every night but its starting to shit me that u dont learn anything new anymore...thats fucking making me start 2 burn out

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I did nothing today and like 1hr yesterday. Will do like 6-8 hours from Wednesday onwards though.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
aaaman said:
i do 5 hrs every night but its starting to shit me that u dont learn anything new anymore...thats fucking making me start 2 burn out

Yeah im having the smae problem. I already know each course, each syllabus off by heart. I could nearly recite each one to you! And ive done just about every past paper i can get my hands on, and most of the questions in text books etc.......jesus why does the HSC have to be 4 whole weeks away! :(

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Deus said:
Yeah im having the smae problem. I already know each course, each syllabus off by heart. I could nearly recite each one to you! And ive done just about every past paper i can get my hands on, and most of the questions in text books etc.......jesus why does the HSC have to be 4 whole weeks away! :(

the sooner the better, im getting sick of dis bs wiv the HSC

HSC
aaaman said:
tell me about it, its really really boring, ive almost finished maths, chem and IT, english i have a few holes to fix up and SDD i have alot to work on D:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Casmira said:
tell me about it, its really really boring, ive almost finished maths, chem and IT, english i have a few holes to fix up and SDD i have alot to work on D:
ive finished legal, maths n i got physics, SDD n english 2 go :(

HSC
Probably 6-8 hours per day. Mainly focusing on maths and chemistry but also doing practice essays for english and finishing my study notes for legal. but it's really hard to be motivated to do six hours of studying let alone ten hours

lala2

Banned
HSC
Wow! You guys actually have some sort of a plan to your study! I guess it's only being realistic, but I really don't want to do any work--I've had the best holiday (i.e. a period with no work, even if it's only going to school) so far since the end of trials, since Term 4 Year 10. I'm just gonna study as much as possible during the holidays and stuvac, and phase out my study for each individual subject depending on when the exam is. That would mean that English is at the top of my list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)