Study (1 Viewer)

Carla2003

HSC
Hey,

How up to date are you all with your revision, and how many hours do you do most days???

chris42

HSC
About 5 -7 hours a day average.. I think I'm pretty up to date with the revision work.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by chris42
About 5 -7 hours a day average.. I think I'm pretty up to date with the revision work.
:( :( :( it depress me how bad im gonna do in my examS

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I'm up to 3 hours per day!!
so proud of myself

too bad those 3 hours are from 11pm to 2am, does anyone have any suggestions as how I can motivate myself in anyway other than "oh shit, bludged the whole day, better study now"

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
My study/day ranges from 3 hours to 7 hours, but I just keep getting the feeling that I haven't done enough. While depressing, at least it serves as a form of motivation. (Which is why worrying isn't entirely a bad thing.)

Carla2003

HSC
I was doing 1-2 hours for about a week and now I have started doing 8-10 this week and it doesn't feel like I get any more done. :(

Hey do you think that just reading books and not writing any notes is ok?-----People think its weird I study like that and I was wondering if its known to be ineffective???

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by dothelimbokimbo
im doin 13-14 and absolutely buggered. lets hope i do well!!!
damn man - i thought 6-7 hours was baad!

im averaging 7 hours a day - besides yesterday (i fully bludged yesterday...)

how do u do 14 hours of study a day? do u eat? shower? watch tv? rest?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i'm averaging 4 hours a day, and after that i feel absolutely brain dead. I'd say i'm up to date with my revision, but seriously, any more than 4 hours and i feel like having a sook.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
guys don't let people who claim to do copious amounts of study intimidate you. YOU know how prepared you are and how much you need to do.

dothelimbokimbo

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
damn man - i thought 6-7 hours was baad!

im averaging 7 hours a day - besides yesterday (i fully bludged yesterday...)

how do u do 14 hours of study a day? do u eat? shower? watch tv? rest?
no no, lets just say i smell, and my mums boarded up my bedroom door so it doesnt waft to the living room.

ok so any girls out there, I HAVE PUT ON SO MUCH WEIGHT SITTING IN MY BLOODY CHAIR EVERY DAY!!!
i'm gonna look like bloody kim beazly tryin to squeeze into a size 6 boob tube 4 my formal!!!!
who's with me????

arls

I don't think that sounds healthy... i mean.. Kim Beazley!! oh well, i think weve all stretched out over the past year... or those of us who have made friends with the books. BUt hey, once this shit is over we wont need to splurge out in the middle of the night for chocolate binges will we?

life will be sweet, and stress wont cause unhealthy binging habits... ahhh simply the thought calms my tense shoulders...

but yeah, ive put on a bit of weight too... thats why im not gonna bother buying a formal dress till like a week before, so i get the right size!!!

Carla2003

HSC
So you people who are up to date, do you get about 95-100% on practice tests?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)