Study Timetables (1 Viewer)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Re: Study timetable for these holidays

Anyone find that once you go on a "break" between studying,...it takes a long time to start studying again?? Like a 10 min break would become an hour or so of TV etc etc.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC

lilkiwifruit said:
Anyone find that once you go on a "break" between studying,...it takes a long time to start studying again?? Like a 10 min break would become an hour or so of TV etc etc.
Usually for me, studying is a break between television and surfing the net.

Monstar

HSC

just follow your school timetable..

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

...i eat when i take abreak. hahah .. soo im gonna become super duper fat when these holidasy end. lol

Monstar

HSC

shinji said:
...i eat when i take abreak. hahah .. soo im gonna become super duper fat when these holidasy end. lol
no homo?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC

I've been on holidays for over a week already, and I started them by writing up a timetable...Well I drew up the table in word and realised it would take just as long to fill it all out than to just start studying, and that it would probably end up being too complex for me to follow.

Instead, I wrote out a to-do list for all my subjects, and slowly I am getting through them all.

Loz_metalhead

HSC

JaredR said:
Instead, I wrote out a to-do list for all my subjects, and slowly I am getting through them all.
Thanks, thats what I will do. Aslong as I get through each topic for each subject its all good.

s2indie

HSC

Ive been on holidays for also a week and a bit. I chose to think of the first week as "relaxing" with long sleep ins and at night I might do a bit of work.

I can't seem to work without music constantly playing. And the school gave us chocolates to sell for fundraising, and well yeh, I've just been (quite quickly) consuming all the Caramello Koalas.

And YAY! i finished eco notes, I'm starting physics notes now. One topic to do. :D

taki999

HSC

yeah stick to a realistic time table. Dont just do one subject continously...lol

mastersplinter

HSC

I make timetables and when it comes to following them, i seem to spend more time looking at walls: there is a crack in the one in front of my desk which is supprisingly interesting lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

I find having a to do list works, much better for me as I can see what I have to do, I know I have 2 weeks to complete the list and there is the added joy/pleasure from crossing things off the list knowing they are complete. :)

taki999

HSC

^ you mean a shopping list?

passion89

HSC

Kid.@dmin said:
I find having a to do list works, much better for me as I can see what I have to do, I know I have 2 weeks to complete the list and there is the added joy/pleasure from crossing things off the list knowing they are complete. :)
Yup I totally agree with you there - I do the same thing :p

ryanox

HSC
study timetable

i am wanting to do a study timetable and stick 2 it, problem is tho ive never used 1 and wouldnt no where 2 start or how to do it......anyone got any ideas/tips/suggestions
thanks

Versace...

HSC

shinji said:
i just write down what i wanna study in my organiser. i find that if i don't have it prepared beforehand .. i just sit there pondering what im going to do.

a strict study timetablei s bad ... one that just outlines what you want to do that day is a good one (in my opinion)

and yeah .. we all have different ways of studying.
studying 6 hours for me isn't too hard. i just gotta have some music and little breaks where i just wander around the house aimlessly. lol

Thats so me!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Generally, I work on specific subjects on a day and don't follow any timetable, I aim to get certain objectives done. If you plan to continue using timetables, make sure you give yourself time to take a break, at least 5 minutes every hour or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)