• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Study Timetable (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
lyounamu said:
I am not sure if you are morning person or night person. If you are morning person it is going to be so much better.

Here we go:
0630 - 0700 (Brief revision of what you did yesterday)
0700- 0730 (School Preparation)
0800 - 0830 (Travel)
0830 - 1500 (School)
1500 - 1600 (Travel)
1600 -1630 (Break)
1630 - 1730 (Homework)
1730 - 1830 (Break)
1830 - 1930 (Mathematics)
1930 - 2030 (Break)
2030 - 2130 (English or IPT or Economics)
From 2130 (Whatever you want)

That's basically weekdays. I put 2 hours of "study" and 1 hour of homework. In my view, the least amount of math you can do is 1 hour. Therefore, just do one hour of math everyday. For other subjects work it out in the most convenient way. For Business Studies, don't study it everday. It is basically about memorising rather than understanding. It won't stick to your mind for long if you just memorise it. So, I recommend you to do Mathematics everday with one subject that you like to do or whatever you have to do on that day.

EDIT: EVERY HOUR YOU WORK COUNTS. DON'T WASTE IT AND IF YOU CANNOT STICK TO THIS PM ME WITH SOME MORE OF YOUR PERSONAL DAILY ROUTINE AND WILL BE HAPPY TO FIX IT FOR YOU
PM ME WHEN YOU CRASH AND BURN AND HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
why are u askin other ppl to make ur study timetable..its sorta ironic i mean the whole point is to organise it yourself rather than other ppl organisin for you..
sorry to be so critical but its true

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
In the past 5 years, I've never completed any homework or have studied for any amount of time. Only the required assessment tasks and assignments that I have to do, I do.

In year 12 now, I'm actually putting in some effort. I just have notes and summaries for the cram subjects such as economics (Having notes on par with what you're up to in class and revision 15 mins a day keeps everything fresh.. At least for me). And do the homework and extra exercises from textbooks for maths and other subjects of the like.

I dont need 3 hours a day.. Those people that study like 3 hours or more a day are wasting their time.. Seriously.. They're either daydreaming about who to take to the end of year formal, or playing with their pen or half talking on MSN.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
rooeys2 said:
why are u askin other ppl to make ur study timetable..its sorta ironic i mean the whole point is to organise it yourself rather than other ppl organisin for you..
sorry to be so critical but its true
Quite true.

wandless

HSC
It might not help, you know. Not everyone can study that way. Personally I find them useless for me, because every night I'm in a different mood and feel like doing different things.

Then again, I do barely 1 hour tops every night. So far my marks have been pretty good - average/above average in a top selective school.

I've mastered the art of cramming :p

Actually, that's not cramming, that's all my studying!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)