Study Regime? (1 Viewer)

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
oh shit okok
well im studying bout the pathphysiology of atrial fibrillations..

btw med is an art too..esp clinical skills.. talkin to a person and eliciting appropriate responses can be hard

med student: "wat has brought u in?"
person #1: "a car" :|
You doing CVD too? We've just started on it...shite I find it hard. Much worse than embryology/genetics, though some people would disagree.

And all those frickin public health questions - ugh. I really hate trying to memorise statistics about what proportion of Aussies died because of tobacco vs suicide etc etc.

You got any tips on studying/interesting/useful facts about CVD that you've already covered?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Skywalker said:
You doing CVD too? We've just started on it...shite I find it hard. Much worse than embryology/genetics, though some people would disagree.

And all those frickin public health questions - ugh. I really hate trying to memorise statistics about what proportion of Aussies died because of tobacco vs suicide etc etc.

You got any tips on studying/interesting/useful facts about CVD that you've already covered?
yes u only realli need to learn a couple of RF's and then they are all very similar..:)

u realise that i did CVD at the start of the year,, and DM will also hav similar thingys.... im revising foir exams.. and they are giving more neuro stuff... ARRRGH

inasero

Reborn
HSC
neuro aye? thats all the only system did in second semester lol..need any help?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yes yes please...

any good resource site of images of vasculature, function and nerve tracts of the brain would be good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)