study notes =D (1 Viewer)

HSC
pinkly said:
That is not true.

And, neither is this true. It mainly comes down to understanding and remembering the content of the syllabus, not what revision notes you have.
im sorri, but ur the one thats wrong:) [dun mean 2 b harsh or n e thin]
what if u had sh*t notes???
u said
"understanding and remembering the content of the syllabus"
what other way is there 2 cover all the content of the syllabus than to write realli good dot point answers? :confused:

chrisbro1990

HSC
I personally prefer to type up my notes

Ive practically done my Bio & Business notes and partly done English, Ancient & Modern along with maths so 1st week of holidays (next week for me :D) is solid note taking then the week after is study camp and then the last week is more study + relaxation

bmwz4

HSC
is it bad to leave note taking for a whole module such as an option topic after trials or should i get everything done these holidays...and i prefer typing mine out so i cant lose them and reprint :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol , try summarise a set of your own notes , then add to them as you go through them in class. it really works =) ...
as in , in this case , summarise the module before it finishes/starts =]

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
bmwz4 said:
when should we have finished all our study notes for every subject by? im a bit lagged due to this stupid term full of assessments, i have a lot of notes to catchup on...should all note taking be done b4 the trials?
The day after the HSC exam.

*shoots self for making lame-arse joke*

miss-smexy

HSC
I don't have any study notes yet =(

I guess I only need them for business!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
zangetsu.xo said:
omg dont even remind me about business.
i canmake a whole new textbook with the notes im gonna have to write omg.
*goes to officeworks and buys another 500 pack of loose leaf JUST for business notes. and another 500 for everything else*
One exercise book for me fits in two topics for Business. Then I summarise even more when I type notes up from my handwritten ones.

Do you have big writing? lol

Beege

HSC
I have notes for 3 topics so far for business and it is about 20-25 pages per topic! (I haven't even summarised case studies yet lol!)
They should scale the subject better because of the amount of content to learn or take out one of the topics (global business).

nicole21290

HSC
Yuck. I don't really have much a chance to do my study notes yet; I've just been too busy with assessments and will be until the holidays. Even then I still have several assessments left so I have no idea when I can get it all done. I only got 4 of my 6 subjects made into notes for 1/2 yearlies and havn't been able to catch up on even that yet. It's frustrating but I'm hoping to work my butt off these holidays and do my study notes so I can focus on my assessments for next term before exams begin. I type my notes up but usually, when I'm freaking out that I won't remember everything, summarise in handwritten notes. Fun.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
omg dont even remind me about business.
i canmake a whole new textbook with the notes im gonna have to write omg.
*goes to officeworks and buys another 500 pack of loose leaf JUST for business notes. and another 500 for everything else*
Meh, I just type up my legal notes, no waste of paper there :uhhuh: Till it's printed, anyway :eek:

~untitled~

HSC
The guy at a lecture i went to today told us all to get our study notes from here, he said dont bother writing your own, just download the dot point notes from here and then just improve it.

Sofstar

HSC
I found a staedtler 422G Soft Ink (reads off pen) in a classroom and stole it. It's so nice to write with, cept its black.

Im not up to date with notes but i have notes for every subject somewhere. We're not going to finish the syllabus in time for trials for the sciences and they're not gonna be tested anyway. So, i'll say, finish the notes up to where you've finished the syllabus and by what's gonna be in the exam. You can always add on the rest after exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)