study music? (1 Viewer)

.Lara.

HSC
I prefer Damien Rice, Bon Iver and Eddie Vedder (the Into the Wild soundtrack is amazing). They're all pretty relaxing.
I listen to classical stuff too. Or this CD I bought off a band called Croque Monsieur who I saw in Melbourne once. They play traditional eastern European music and stuff like that.
And the soundtrack for the film Amelie (most of which, except for a couple of songs, was composed by Yann Tiersen). If you ever want a CD to listen to while you study I would highly recommend that one.
Yaaay Bon Iver.

I have a playlist for studying. It includes shitloads of post rock, the gloomiest Cure you'll find, the happiest Broken Social Scene/Arcade Fire, Jeff Buckley, M. Ward, a lot of Conor Oberst related stuff, the gloomiest Radiohead, Grizzly Bear, Feist, Interpol, Bon Iver, Wilco.
So basically post rock and indie haha

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
I like listening to classical music for study (I have the Doctor Who soundtracks, which is a mixture of fast paced and slow songs).
But, my sister (who studys music @ UNSW) said that they have to be songs that have (now for memory, I think she said) a certain number of beats per minute- there can't be too many, or not enough.

I also like Radiohead & Depeche Mode
120bpm is a lot of rock songs... that's the bad one...

Anything faster than that is about the same.

From 60 - 100... so yea.

Oh and your Avatar is BSG... therefore you get my approval :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)