Study Journal: How I'm going to get 99.95 ATAR (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Then again somethings you just have to know from experienced people about Terry Lee and Cambridge. Some topics are covered excellently, others are just stupid...
E.g. Complex Numbers --> YOU MUST DO BOTH TERRY LEE AND CAMBRIDGE
Graphing --> TERRY LEE IS A MUST, but don't do cambridge.
Why? Graphing is the simplest topic in 4U, look at terry lee, near the end of the later exercises, the hardest question are going to be like y= [e^x - e^(-x)]/[e^x + e^(-x)]

Cambridge doesnt really recognise that Graphing is the easiest topic, and they go into overdrive with their questions.

The questions are too hard for what type of graphing questions you will get in the HSC. So just stick to Terry Lee

Conics --> MUST DO TERRY LEE, Cambridge is allright... for conics, so pick a few questions here and there from cambridge, but you don' have to do every question if you think it takes too much of your time.
Also, Cambridge is pretty good for polynomials. Terry Lee, I have no idea.
Anywho, I just use the notes and powerpoints our teacher makes for us. :D
And do questions in Cambridge and Terry Lee, of course.

clissold

HSC
Umm just putting it out there..

If this guy doesnt get 99.95 then imagine the shit he is gonna get hahahahahaha

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lol

its only halfway through the hsc. you can still improve. gl
Still notice the 'When there's a will, there's a way.' in your signature. Also, still noticing that it's wrong.

clissold

HSC
lol

its only halfway through the hsc. you can still improve. gl
Man, I admire your goal setting though and if you can pull it off then congrats

And yeahh just hoping for a good rank

Plus as someone else said previously, its "where theres a will, theres a way"

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope so, although Nick seemed pretty confident and I didnt get a chance to talk to Alex

Everyone else was like WTF!?
Lulz.
I felt so shit yesterday after speaking to Matt. I'm like "I fuckin' fucked everything!!!" He's like "I didn't that focus one." I was like "Yeah, me too... and the other one?" "Nah, I got everything else."
D:
:?
Shit...
He's going good in everything now, it's killing my life.
Well, in maths... which is pretty much my school life.

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
I admire your dedication ya mum. Keep it going.
thanks :D I just keep reminding myself of the crazy shit I'll get up to after the hsc :p and it's working :p

if you wanan get REALLY MOTIVATED!!! CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT:
CONTINUED ON

and fuk ya bro! it's
'WHEN there's a will, there's always a way' - ya mum it's my quote now biatch :p

ya_mum

HSC
The holidays are coming up and it's time to set some short term goals:

Half yearly aims:

Maths 4u and 3u- aiming for 100%
Physics- aiming for 100%
Business studies - aiming for 100%
English - Aiming for 100%

By the 24th of July,

I will have...

1. Received 100% in each 4u and 3u past paper.

Increased my average percentage in practice past papers so that I consistently score 100% in 4u and 3u maths and if time permits, 2u maths.

2. Made each of my responses/answers in Business Studies and Physics exemplar responses/answers

Practice until the point my short answers, multiple choice, and extended responses in physics and business studies past papers are identical to the marking scheme, i.e. become exemplar responses for the examiner to compare against other students.

3. Memorised, perfected and then practiced my creative(s) and essay(s) against a variety of questions so that each adapted version will receive full marks for any question that may be asked.

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I like how you're writing down everything needs to be completed, because of the accountability from BOSers haha. All the best "ya mum". :)

ya_mum

HSC
I like how you're writing down everything needs to be completed, because of the accountability from BOSers haha. All the best "ya mum".
I've been exposed :p yeah it's really helped me maintain my motivation levels by checking it regularly. Hey did you know a pranav or andrew who was a few grades above you?

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
From my high school? If you mean "Prazo" (if that's his nickname) then I may know him. I don't think I know an "Andrew".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)