Study in North Korea (1 Viewer)

slab

HSC
Would it be possible to study a Bachelor of Civil unrest in N Korea? My careers advistor told me you can, however the price is high and you cannot defer your payments through methods such as AuStudy and HECS. Please correct me if I am wrong.:hat:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Of course. You can be sponsored by Kim Jong Il.

HSC
N/A
they wont actually teach you anything there.
just propaganda

and it wont be recognised anywhere else but north korea ;)

slab

HSC
they wont actually teach you anything there.
just propaganda

and it wont be recognised anywhere else but north korea ;)
Are you sure? My career's adviser suggested it to me as I have an interest in foreign culture. He specifically said North Korea.

HSC
N/A
Are you sure? My career's adviser suggested it to me as I have an interest in foreign culture. He specifically said North Korea.
why would they recognise a degree from North korea?

what the heck are they going to teach you?
they've basically isolated themselves for 50 odd years,
the people that you see in a day to day basis have been handpicked from political families, and they don't know anything about the outside world.

sure you might learn about their own self perpetuated image of their great leader, but i can learn about that from the outside world.

slab

HSC
why would they recognise a degree from North korea?

what the heck are they going to teach you?
they've basically isolated themselves for 50 odd years,
the people that you see in a day to day basis have been handpicked from political families, and they don't know anything about the outside world.

sure you might learn about their own self perpetuated image of their great leader, but i can learn about that from the outside world.
Isolated themselves? Mate, they were in the world cup! And they lost quite gallantly too IMO.

I am possibly going to study @ Kim II Sung University - civil unrest (Western culture VS NK and North Korea's subservience to economic "progress"

And having a degree from North Korea sets you apart from the crowd when applying for a job!!

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
It funny you wanna study there but how can you entry North Korea? Unless your asian and in the special force or have a ghillie suit..

chrisnumber1

HSC
Would it be possible to study a Bachelor of Civil unrest in N Korea? My careers advistor told me you can, however the price is high and you cannot defer your payments through methods such as AuStudy and HECS. Please correct me if I am wrong.:hat:
really, my careers advisor said that your a lying faggot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)