Study Hours! (1 Viewer)

Lina3

HSC
Another thing. How do you effectively study for humanities subjects? Such as Ancient History. And how much time should be devoted to them??

zombies

HSC
Another thing. How do you effectively study for humanities subjects? Such as Ancient History. And how much time should be devoted to them??
For history, I just write notes and read them over and over, rewrite them out. I feel just memorising it works for me, there's just a lot of facts you have to know.

skyraion

HSC
I'd say, get English and Maths knuckled down into your brain (I think it's most important) and the rest revise if you think you need to.

D4rkfang

HSC
N/A
seems very tedious, I want to do atleast 4 hours because I'm like soo behind, I get very easily distracted and a lot of the time won't understand some question and be stuck on it for like 15 minutes or more, how can I fix this? :s

itsMoeyy

HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You're in Year 10. You haven't experienced yet.

First day of Year 11 you'd probably study 6 hrs. Next day, probably six hours. 2 weeks. 3 hs, 3 weeks later, 2 hrs...1 month later - 1 hr... 4 months later - cbb.
^
This LOL.

delian

HSC
N/A
Yes studying can be tedious, but try to apply yourself regularly. (can set a study timetable, if that helps)

zombies

HSC
I got a school planner/diary thing today and it had like all these pages in it of study tips etc etc and one page had an example of a weekly study/work timetable... and there was only 3hrs of "leisure time" in that entire week and i was like x_x

Autonomatic

HSC
N/A
Make sure you leave time for leisure and lifestyle. Also, if you have difficulty planning which subjects to study in which part of the day, you should just study subjects base on priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)