Study for state competitions? (1 Viewer)

Jehuty

HSC
Since scoring well on tests (ICAS English competition, Maths Competition etc.) would help me get into another school to some extent, are there any resources that can help me short of going to the ICAS website and ordering previous papers?

dp624

HSC
Since scoring well on tests (ICAS English competition, Maths Competition etc.) would help me get into another school to some extent, are there any resources that can help me short of going to the ICAS website and ordering previous papers?
not really
i think that doing well in your report etc would be much more productive than getting HDs or whatever

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
To do well in these competitions you cannot really rely on school textbooks. These competitions are testing your ability to think and think creatively to write or to solve. Admittedly you can, for maths, do activities from the AMT (Australian Mathematics Trust) and do creative activities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)