Study Days Coming Up (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
The following study days for English Extension 1 are coming up and thought people might want to know:
ETA Study Day - Sunday the 22nd of May, at Abbotsleigh Senior School, 1666 Pacific Highway, Wahroonga
Goes from 10:00am - 3:00pm and costs $38.00 for students.
They will hold workshops on Crime Fic, Revenge Tragedy, Spec Fic, I&S, RFTG and Pomo.
Bookings and further info can be found at www.englishteacher.com.au
Final Date for ticket purchase is 6th May

Crime Fiction Seminar-This other study day is just for Crime Fic, and will be held on the 1st August 6:30pm at Mosman Library and presented by one Dr. Wendy Michaels. For bookings phone:9978 4091

HSC
N/A
*is thinking of rocking up at 3pm to chat with current EE1 students with any other past EE1 students that want to come*

*feels it is her duty to inform anyone interested that there is a very nice BBQ chicken place in Wahroonga, as well as a Pasta Deli that stocks Gelato, and a Baker's Delight*

monique66

yay! so am i! (actually most of my class is going to the first one- i'm still pondering whether i should go to the other one...) What genre are you guys doing...cf for me :uhhuh:

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I'm going for revenge tragedy.

I wonder if other people from my school are going. The english department at my school is so stuffed.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
So now that the time limit for ticket purchase of the eta one is up...who has bought tickets, and what option are you doing? :) I'm doing crime fic

bellamy

HSC
i dunno all the details but waverly council are offering HSC tutorials for pretty much all subjects at the moment for $5 each... don't get scared off they're not done by like bums or anything they're cheap cause they're government subsidised or something...i hear they're good... you should prob. be able to find out where they are (i think there are some in botany and stuff) if u call waverly council...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
bellamy said:
i dunno all the details but waverly council are offering HSC tutorials for pretty much all subjects at the moment for $5 each... don't get scared off they're not done by like bums or anything they're cheap cause they're government subsidised or something...i hear they're good... you should prob. be able to find out where they are (i think there are some in botany and stuff) if u call waverly council...
hhmmm...thanks for bringing that to our attention bellamy :) but unfortunately it seems the subjects dont cover english extension 1, though it does cover advanced english, modern, ancient, chemistry and 2u math.

Damnation said:
sure. And kami, im doing cf 2
then we can both stalk Arvin :p

Last edited:

ishq

brown?
HSC
Crime Fiction for me too.
Are all BoSers dressing up in flowery pastels?
:D

monique66

no pastels for me..r u guys going to the one on the 22nd or the other one?
Lets have a meet up! :)

monique66

Ah, well u should be easy to recognise then :) It's on tomorrow! Hmm...i have to get up early now, i don't even know how i'm gonna get there :p

ishq

brown?
HSC
Its tomorrow! At Abbortsleigh - Where in Abbortsleigh? I must find my form...and my green thing...
Is everyone coming in huge groups? or alone? :D

monique66

I'm picking up a friend and meeting a few ppl there including my freaky teacher (who looks kinda like fred flinstone- look out for him)

ishq

brown?
HSC
Lol...our teacher refused to go - after us dragging her to Parramatta a few weeks back, she's had enough - she wants "time to herself". I suppose I see her point of view - we literally haunt her from 8 -3 each day.
Poor overworked underpaid soul.

monique66

lol...our teacher kept reinforcing how generous he was to go...i think he's trying make us feel guilty! bastard :D How many ppl from ur school are going?

ishq

brown?
HSC
Anywhere between 1 and 7 (which is the number of people in the class). How about you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)