Study Buddies (1 Viewer)

rockstar01

HSC
Hey
A friend and I are currently in doing HSC chemistry to be completed in 2005. We are two very focused and motivated students looking to achieve the maximum possible results. We are looking for others of similar charecteristics to join us on beneficial learning experiences. I'm sure that there are many that with information that they are bursting to share with others. Us two, can be very helpful in sharing info aswell.
Note: We are only accepting people of the highest aptitude and IQ's. A No nonsense approach will be taken, so please do not post irrelevant or stupid comments.
We are in possession of many useful textbooks which would gladly offer looks at in return for photocopies of your notes. And vice versa.
Thank you for your time.

karlee_js

HSC
^^ I think that the chemistry "study buddies" idea sounds really good. I have PM'd ( Private messaged you!)

rockstar01

HSC
woh me and my friend kind of started this as a semi joke hence the over exaggeration. We are actually not so ...ummm..demanding? But, if you and your friend are still interested and me and my friend are interested then im sure we can arrange a private chemistry double date or if more would like to join then i will call for an all out orgy (of ideas).
And maybe i should reword the original post to make it more appealing to all.

Demandred

HSC
I don't know about this one, I tried studying with several other friends and we got no work done, all we did was muck around and talk, we nearly got kicked out of the library :).

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
my mates wouldnt study with me cause i talked 2 much ............ BASTARDS!!!!

rockstar01

HSC
Yeah but that was with friends. We don't know these people so there is nothing to talk about. The only thing we have in common is that we do chemistry.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i dont noe bout that .... seems a lil weird 2 me, but wateva floats ur boat i guess

Tao~te

HSC
sounds good to me....but it depends whether we're all gonna be useful for each other....but its always better to have more brains than just one

karlee_js

HSC
.. but if you study with people you dont know .. you will inevitable end up talking.

eg
person a: so, um what school you go 2?
b: such and such school
a: oh cool, i know a guy that goes there
b: yeah whats his name?
c: or his name is mattt whatever
a: oh i know him

etc etc

lala2

Banned
HSC
so rockstar and deathless one are the super chem 'two'? you sound pretty serious...well done! about the aptitude and IQ's, well, how do you guys stand at school? what sort of marks do yuo get (for chem especially, but just overall), and if yuo've got ranks for yuor chem asssesments already, if they've taken place, how do you stand to the rest of the chem candidature? ya, lots of questions i know, but this is one innovative thraed!

G

Gavvvvvin

My IQ's 178+, and I have yet to get a mark less than 96 in anything.

lala2

Banned
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
My IQ's 178+, and I have yet to get a mark less than 96 in anything.
Are you serious about that IQ bit? wow! I mean, the not getting anything less than 96 sounds reasonable enough, because your style of language and what you posted up suggests a good level of discpline and therefore accroding marks.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
^ Dude, they said it was a joke. I doubt his IQ is that high, but I can tell you if it is, he should be quoting both the test and version used. Furthermore at such a level, all one could really say is perhaps 160+. But it depends on the test. The Culture-Fair tests for example have higher IQ's than the same percentile on a corresponding test, such as the Weschler for Adults or the Stanford-Binet.

rockstar01

HSC
Deathless One is not the friend the i was talking about. I dont know him
And to lala, my iq is so high that i am willing to share it with many others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)