Studies of Religion-Exam thoughts in here only (1 Viewer)

Ichigo Kurosaki

HSC
Haha.. this exam couldn't have been any better. It was really simple, straight forward and no surprises. But this is coming from a 1 unit student.

I had done the multiple choice within a minute or two lol

And I was relieved that the Teachers and Interpreters question let you choose any period. Foundation period is the best.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I thought it was good. I felt happy with it, but now i'm having second thoughts and am convinced I failed.

No more religion ever, thank the freaking lord.

nickichicki01

hmmm...
HSC
Could someone please post the Religion and Women Question for me... i accidently left mine in the exam room. Thanks :)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
nickichicki01 said:
Could someone please post the Religion and Women Question for me... i accidently left mine in the exam room. Thanks :)
Referring to the same period, select ONE woman from each of TWO religious traditions.

Describe and evaluate the contribution of each woman to her religious tradition.

Pidgeon_Pete

HSC
Yeh, Personally it was pretty easy, i thought i ripped it, but i guess we will find out December 16.

Snow_dog

HSC
well i didnt even study for the exam so couldnt expect it to be too good lol...
mc will always pass lol!...
might have succeded in getting lower than 50% woohooo..
some of it was easy just stuff i acutally learned form 4 yrs of religion lol damn catholic schools, public is soo much easier.
anyways the essay was easy wrote everything i remember which filled i think in the end bout 2-3 pages ahah!
MY philosophy religon was meant to be failed so why bother! :D

C

Crazy Pomo

Death

shotty007 said:
straight forward paper
generic questions
multi choise easier than previoius years

but its like religion i mean cool hard subject.

the extension maths papers are like at least eight times harder than that paper.
i hope they scale like eight times better!
There were at least 3 questions which had been in past papers word for word. i.e. 2001 and 2004... one of which they had given an exemplar response or 'excellent' response for in the markers notes. It was like the question about the ways in which aboriginal spirituality had impacted on some christian denominations, which was also in the trials. I LOVE ABORIGINAL SPIRITUALITY. It was my best area in religion by far. But I did myself a massive disservice by leaving 3 multi questions and forgetting to come back to them. The most i will get in multi is about 7. ( I fucked up another). The multi on the whole were really easy i just fucked up. The short answer was easy for me. The last section i didnt do like fuck all study and shanked. 1337% for me. Pity its religion and wont count in my UAI... which after the mathematics exam today has been re- projected at and total of 7.64. H12 Life.

julse

HSC
I wasn't going to post anything bout religion, cause I didn't have anything to say until today... the damn maths exam! I have come to the conclusion - never rest on your laurels! After religion (and english) for that matter, I had to keep pinching myself to remind myself I was actually doin the HSC due to the simplicity of the exams. Religion is not a very difficult subject if you're prepared, just make sure you know what they'e lookn for. This one was especially simple, a few multiple choice that made you reconsider your initial thought, but other than that, nothn too drastic. Short answer, well that section was literally short - there was only like four of them! Very easy questions, the Aboriginal spirituality especially. The final essay was a straight out repeat of every essay I have done on the topic this year, so no complaints here. I have decided to take back any claims to athiesm or bagging the subject simply for it's annoyance factor due to the HORRIBLE exam I experienced today........ I would gladly sit that religion exam 3 times over before I even look at that maths paper again!! I LOVE YOU RELIGION!!!

Anni1

the exam was so great i came out and everyone was smiling as it was so easy and the questions were good. Fantastic exam

nickichicki01

hmmm...
HSC
julse said:
I wasn't going to post anything bout religion, cause I didn't have anything to say until today... the damn maths exam! I have come to the conclusion - never rest on your laurels! After religion (and english) for that matter, I had to keep pinching myself to remind myself I was actually doin the HSC due to the simplicity of the exams. Religion is not a very difficult subject if you're prepared, just make sure you know what they'e lookn for. This one was especially simple, a few multiple choice that made you reconsider your initial thought, but other than that, nothn too drastic. Short answer, well that section was literally short - there was only like four of them! Very easy questions, the Aboriginal spirituality especially. The final essay was a straight out repeat of every essay I have done on the topic this year, so no complaints here. I have decided to take back any claims to athiesm or bagging the subject simply for it's annoyance factor due to the HORRIBLE exam I experienced today........ I would gladly sit that religion exam 3 times over before I even look at that maths paper again!! I LOVE YOU RELIGION!!!

I know exactly what you mean... i loved religion it was a pushover compared to that stupid maths exam!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Yeh i did SORII, it will be one of you easier exams as long as you know your stuff. You should be able to finish the Foundation studies early and get extra time for your essays. Also realise that Religion is alot more subjective than you think, there are certain things that you SHOULD be writing about.

ruby88

E-a-s-y

that was sooooooo easy finished multi-choice and short answer in 25 ins with thinking time in volved i absolutley breazed through it

HSC
N/A
so true, the essay question many people think its easy but i think its got liek set stuff to mention n its more harder then peopel think .. mentioning variants for example..., but definitely the essay this year was way to easy, im pretty sure most would do well! they need question where they say compare n contrast or evaluate, that way it could realli test student who know ther shiet. this one u could write about anythin.. essay questions way to general!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)