Students online and SMS service down already! (1 Viewer)

superbird

HSC
I've been trying all morning to pre-register for the SMS service but I keep receiving the error message on my phone "unable to send sms at this time". I've also tried sending the message from other phones and still get the same message.

The students online website is also down as of this morning. I really hope this won't happen come results day where everything just crashes. I'm going to keep trying to pre-register for the SMS thingo.

Anybody else also experiencing the same problem?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I did it not too long ago... the sms thing

Hmmm... yeah that'd suck if that happened... although I'd say it's really likely....

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I havnt really been paying attention to this whole getting results process, mainly due to being scared. But what is the advantage of suscribing to the mobile SMS service? Cant you just find out your results online?

tennille

HSC
absolution* said:
I havnt really been paying attention to this whole getting results process, mainly due to being scared. But what is the advantage of suscribing to the mobile SMS service? Cant you just find out your results online?
He's saying the site is down. SMS is better anyway just in case the site is down or lagging. But he can't subscribe to the SMS thing.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
But i wont be awake until like 9:00am so it shouldnt still be struggling by then should it?

tennille

HSC
I dunno. I won't find out my results till after 2.45pm anyway coz im working from 8am. I'm not turning on my mobile to that afternoon.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Im scared. My mum and dad are gonna call me from NZ on friday morning. Its gonna be bad over the phone, unless of course i do well, which i wont.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)