student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

Jase

HSC
they should make exceptions.
so is the kid facing charges?

blame the mother.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
make exceptions? r u serious? for christ sake.. it shouldnt even enter peoples minds to wanna be with a teacher. i think ill go with the old 'look but dont touch' saying.

Jase

HSC
why the hell not? teachers are just normal people, mabye if they had met under different circumstances it wouldn't have been so freakin hyped.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
_muse_ said:
make exceptions? r u serious? for christ sake.. it shouldnt even enter peoples minds to wanna be with a teacher. i think ill go with the old 'look but dont touch' saying.
I think my opinion in this thread has been repeated a million times, but as someone talking from experience... it wasn't like I made a concious decsion about who I liked, it just happened and she just happened to be a prac teacher. So it did enter my mind, and it eventuated into something special including living together for over 2 years and an engagement.... so yes, I support the entire 'make exceptions' part, because I consider myself one of them.

Whitlam_my_hero

HSC
Teacher student relationships

Anyone else totally disgusted with young girls flirting with older teachers or boys hitting on teachers... but to make things worse... i hate when the people actually get together! gross ! I heard a rumour that at a particular school in the inner city.. a girl in year 8 was caught with a teacher having sex during lunch time in a maths room.. not cool... even when a teacher and student hook up just after the student has just left school... still not a fan of that
anyone agree..
p.s so not cool!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
teacher/student is one thing, and it is very very very wrong.
lecturer/student is quite another (although it is still somewhat wrong)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Raiks said:
I think my opinion in this thread has been repeated a million times, but as someone talking from experience... it wasn't like I made a concious decsion about who I liked, it just happened and she just happened to be a prac teacher. So it did enter my mind, and it eventuated into something special including living together for over 2 years and an engagement.... so yes, I support the entire 'make exceptions' part, because I consider myself one of them.

im gonna go back a bit on wat i said.. i personally think though that a prac teacher is a lil different to an actual full time teacher at the school, most prac teachers dont stay at a particular school for a lengthy period of time do they? (over a year or so)... i was just acting on those who are full time employees of the actual school.

if that makes sense

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
_muse_ said:
im gonna go back a bit on wat i said.. i personally think though that a prac teacher is a lil different to an actual full time teacher at the school, most prac teachers dont stay at a particular school for a lengthy period of time do they? (over a year or so)... i was just acting on those who are full time employees of the actual school.

if that makes sense
Not really, why should the fact that a teacher may be at a school for 2 weeks or 2 decades have an impact on you're opinion. They still hold the same role and associated responisibilities when they are at the school. The only thing that is usually different is that they are usually a lot younger and considerably more attractive.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes why not?

obviously it depends on how close the contact is and if the teacher is also keeping in contact with other students and their history etc.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
there are heaps of people i know that have left school and still keep in contact with teachers at the school. most people do it for help with finding jobs or jus advice...

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I know a girl who lost her virginity to her chem tutor (who was married with five kids) the day she turned 16. Then later, he took her away on holidays with his family as the "babysitter" and she still thinks there is nothing wrong with it.

HSC
i think it is crossing the line just a tad.. im not a big fan of massive age gaps either but i guess if u fall in "love" then there is nothing that can be done about it.

but if its because of teachers advances then its wrong. they are abusing a positon of trust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)