student forum (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
anyone going?

apaarently girls is on thursday and guys is on the friday. We're only allowed 30 students.

who else is going and what skool ur from?

I'm from East Hills Girls'

astro

HSC
Oh...its called "Step to The Future'.....they have people coming to motivate you and all....some girls wanted to go just to mingle with guys, but when they found out that thursday was a girl only event some were turned off.....
My friends are going.......i think i've had enough of those motivational talks to last me a lifetime

astro

HSC
assuming that you are a guy....there's a forum for you on another day.....i don't know when though

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by astro
Oh...its called "Step to The Future'.....they have people coming to motivate you and all....some girls wanted to go just to mingle with guys, but when they found out that thursday was a girl only event some were turned off.....
My friends are going.......i think i've had enough of those motivational talks to last me a lifetime

*ahem*.....I'm not just going for the guys :rolleyes:

The guys event is on the friday, if u listen to kyle and jacki o I think they've mentioned it a couple of times

astro

HSC
i never said you went for the guys, i know you wouldn't go for the guys....*some other* girls wanted to go for the guys....

Kulazzi

HSC
Of course you'd know (even tho i hardly c u anymore!) ;)

who, for example? I mean, for instance.......*raised eyebrows*

PS. U know sama left the skool :O (u know that mouth dropping smiley)

astro

HSC
who's sama.....

you should know who wanted to go for the guys...before they found out that they were going on another day...ha ha ha...

i think in yr 9 and 10 i talked to you heaps....esp in yaa....haven't seen you around

Last edited:

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, u know madhuri?????

Anyways, i seriously have no idea who ur going on abt concerninf the forum thingy :confused:

yeah, yr 9 and 10, we were only in the same english class and in yaa.....oh....oh and in maths (thank god we don't have the same teacher anymore)

but I'm not in any of ur classes dis yr :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)