Student Activity Fees... (1 Viewer)

nicole

Hey guys, can anyone tell me when student activity fees are due and how much they are? Coz i havent received an invoice or anything for them. Thanks!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Many received invoices a while ago (before exam results). Find out about it, because if it's lost in the mail and you don't pay them (by 29th), you may find yourself elsewhere come semester 2.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
argh fucken hell... i thought you were all pulling my leg...
do i need an actual invoice to pay for it?
is the id just our student numbers?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i dont think i received one either :S

X

xeuyrawp

Orange Juice said:
argh fucken hell... i thought you were all pulling my leg...
do i need an actual invoice to pay for it?
is the id just our student numbers?
Edit: I found mine. Phew.

I think the ID was just our number, and then we pay the invoice amount...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
don't worry, apparently they let you pay when uni starts as well. remember all those long queues to ses at the start of sem ;) you could pay online like most efficient, lazy, non-queuing people do.

^___^
HSC
you can pay like..a wk after uni started

cos last yr i went back to HK and i didn't recieve any information until 2days into the second semester
i ran to the student service and asked when the fee was due and she said if i don't pay by thursday(when the official due day was 5 or so days ago) then the fine applies.
so you have a day or two to play around

*note: i hold no responsibility if someone do get fined for not paying their fees on time

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
that's weird, a friend got one copy of invoice and an examination result for some courses tat she wasn't enrolled in n got exempted.....Faint.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
thats stupid, half the people didnt get an invoice, the other half got 2 copies...

im gonna go blow up at them...

X

xeuyrawp

Orange Juice said:
im gonna go blow up at them...
Hahah. Go get the Bureacracy:

"Excuse me, I've come to blow up at the fact that I haven't got a semester two inv-"
"Right. Fill this form out. Remember to sign and get approved sections A4, A8, B9, and F23.893.A82.B, which refers to abuse of any random memebr of staff. Please make sure all sections are completed, photocopied, and verified by a JP with the last name starting with "Y"."

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i just rang up student services and they said that we have to pay by 29th july, she said that they have posted the invoices, we should have gotten it and if you don't have one you can come to casheir and they'll print one for you..but yeah its $178 SAF and the reference number is the student ID, ..

if i want to do a bpay then what other info do i need?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)