Structure of AOS Essay (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey,
i've chopped and changed my AOS essay for months, latest structure is a little.. different..

I have 4 text, Two of Strzynecki's Poems, and two texts of my own.
My three main point are (generally)

Interaction with Society
Connection Culture
Involvement in Romantic relationships

Way my essay structure goes is... Strzynecki's Poem (1 Paragraph), My first chosen text (2 Paragraphs). < -- These both are integrated under Interaction with Society.

Next Paragraph is my second Strzynecki falling under Culture ( 1 Paragraph)

Lastly for Romantic Relationships I have my chosen film ( 1 Paragraph)

All up 6 Paragraphs + Conc and Intro.

Yay or Nay? Should i just stick with 2 para's for each idea or do epople often mix it up like this?... Thanks.

Last edited:

lychnobity

HSC
Hey,
months i've chopped and changed my AOS essay for months, latest structure is a little.. different..

I have 4 text, Two of Strzynecki's Poems, and two texts of my own.
My three main point are (generally)

Interaction with Society
Connection Culture
Involvement in Romantic relationships

Way my essay structure goes is... Strzynecki's Poem (1 Paragraph), My first chosen text (2 Paragraphs). < -- These both are integrated under Interaction with Society.

Next Paragraph is my second Strzynecki falling under Culture ( 1 Paragraph)

Lastly for Romantic Relationships I have my chosen film ( 1 Paragraph)

All up 6 Paragraphs + Conc and Intro.

Yay or Nay? Should i just stick with 2 para's for each idea or do epople often mix it up like this?... Thanks.
I don't like it. Not one bit.

Not unless you're integrating your idea of belonging through each theme (and giving an explanation of how each text/theme relates to the next), in which case I'd be ok with it.

But the fragmentation! To hell with it! Essays are meant to be flowy, elegant and cohesive. You're butchering that aspect - essays are not reports, so why are you tacking things on so brashly?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
i don't like it. Not one bit.

not unless you're integrating your idea of belonging through each theme (and giving an explanation of how each text/theme relates to the next), in which case i'd be ok with it.

but the fragmentation! To hell with it! Essays are meant to be flowy, elegant and cohesive. You're butchering that aspect - essays are not reports, so why are you tacking things on so brashly?
+1

HSC
I don't like it. Not one bit.

Not unless you're integrating your idea of belonging through each theme (and giving an explanation of how each text/theme relates to the next), in which case I'd be ok with it.

But the fragmentation! To hell with it! Essays are meant to be flowy, elegant and cohesive. You're butchering that aspect - essays are not reports, so why are you tacking things on so brashly?
Yes Ma'am! It will be changed this instant.

xeroxxedsoul

HSC
in a totally unrelated manner...
aladdin and phantom of the opera.. nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)