Strrriiiikkkkee!!! (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
argh!! NEVER EVER thought i would say this..but we're missing out on about 5 or 6 days all up these two weeks [looong story]!! bad timing!!! we are majorly behind in Modern and have barely covered the unit of Tranformations!!! :angry: fair enough, I;m with the teachers on the pay dispute and undervalueing of teachers but for once in my life, i NEED classes!! :mad:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol, i am fair happy as i have loke TWO TESTS and TWO assesments due on friday, so i have all day thursday to prepare! ( and no school for me on wednesday coz of an excursion .. so i am doing fair good)

ya i guess it is bad to miss out on the day abit, like i have double biz studies and i like it but have to for go it ... but it happens so what can you do

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
We even had a part day strike today...I'm happy about the thursday one, because it means my maths test is now on friday :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
lol, i am fair happy as i have loke TWO TESTS and TWO assesments due on friday, so i have all day thursday to prepare! ( and no school for me on wednesday coz of an excursion .. so i am doing fair good)

i have an assessment on friday and we have barely been taught the freaking thing!! thats why two days on home study IS good but I also need to knwo WTF TO study! :angry: i am just :mad:....ill calm down in a sec :p

olay

HSC
*breath of relief* hopefully they'll push our exam fwd to thurs in replacement of that wed strike :D

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
i have an assessment on friday and we have barely been taught the freaking thing!! thats why two days on home study IS good but I also need to knwo WTF TO study! :angry: i am just :mad:....ill calm down in a sec :p
talking about not being taught stuff, our stupid chem teacher goes to us, you guys are smart teacher yourself .. and we are like wtf ... i mean if it was business studies then yah i could try teach my self ... but chem hello NOOOO!!!!!! so i have to learn it all by my little self ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by spunkette
Do teachers from catholic school strike as well?
they are considering it but have not yet set a date

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Wednesday next week, yay I get an extra two days for english assesment :) of course the teachers will probably make us come to do it.

astro

HSC
I think we miss out on a maths test next wed....stupid parent teacher interviews on monday....noooo

chepas

HSC
Mmmm.. We have an english assessment, 15%, on the Wednesday... hoorah....

Haven't had a really meaty strike for ages - nothing but 2 hours "Stop Work Meetings". must be really chronic this timem.

korry

HSC
N/A
we have an English assessment ON Thursday. I really hope they don't make year 12s come to school to do it :(

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
this SUCKS!!!
im going to the tempest play on thrusday for an excursion meaning i dont have to be at school anyway!!
and now what has happened? a strike!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I really doubt that they do. They'll probably just reschedule it for the next available time.

Wish I was still a junior, then I'd be jumping for joy. As it is, I'm pissed to be missing English classes. :mad1: On the upside, my vive voce will most likely be pushed back

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
...(only one lesson for that whole week, and that lesson is religion!)...
Which is of course the most important thing not to miss......

HSC
I actually don't want to miss out on school either, even though I have a whole study day then- I have double ancient that day with the biggest augustus supporter as the teacher WHO is ALSO marking my assessment that i have to do next week!!! I needed that lesson...and I have Maths 3u exam on the Wednesday and i really don't want to spend more time revising when I could have finished studying and moving on to other assessments!!! *breathes*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)