strive chem (1 Viewer)

HSC
thinking of purchasing the strive chem for revision, can someone explain how the book is organised and whether questions appear under each mod or just a mixture of collated questions from past papers? does it include from mod1-8 or just mod 5-8? feel like i need to revise yr 11 stuff just in case. would you recommend? thanks

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
thinking of purchasing the strive chem for revision, can someone explain how the book is organised and whether questions appear under each mod or just a mixture of collated questions from past papers? does it include from mod1-8 or just mod 5-8? feel like i need to revise yr 11 stuff just in case. would you recommend? thanks
It's only got year 12 stuff so mod 5-8.

It's questions by module. So all the module 5 questions in one section, all the mod 6 in one section etc.

The book is good, but there's not anything with year 11 in that. For year 11 you are better off just reading a textbook on concepts that are linked to the year 12 stuff

c_z_m

HSC
For when you do enter year 12 and prefer a book sorted by Module AND concepts, I’d recommend HSC checkpoints (for Mods 5-8 only unfortunately). Plenty of good questions + full worked solutions. Usually in most libraries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)