zubsta

there are a few themes.
-individuality verses conformity
-growing up
-freedom to express ideas
-lost opportunities

thats what i was told.

lostki3nt_au

buh isnt individuality = freedom to express ideaS?
growing up and lost opportunities? i dont get them 2 themes, sorry. what school u from? and state?
well thx :)

lostki3nt_au

fairvale? i know where that is.. o_O
me from syd 2 , SEFTon hiGh
umm well i jst had my exam and the question for strictly ballroom was "write a feature article for a teenage magazine about the importance of image in modern society. In ur article u must refer to SB and two related text of ur choosing".
IT WAS A Gh3y TEST! FALED :)

KiZZoR

Originally posted by lostki3nt_au
"write a feature article for a teenage magazine about the importance of image in modern society. In ur article u must refer to SB and two related text of ur choosing".
For an essay i'm currently working on, the question is similar.

"discuss how image is important, so the responder can fuly understand how image forms meaning.." or something like that. (not looking at my assignment sheet) ...

can i just ask what things you talked about?

Last edited:
C

CaR

-appearance vs reality
- realisation
- reconciliation
- illusion as to . . .

lazyjess13

HSC
:) i was told
beauty
multiculturalism
conformity
success/winning

SHEARMAN06

HSC
hey.. If U Can Think Of A Related Text For Me To Use For Physical Journey, Please Message Me On 0432194271.. Need To Know Asap.. Thanks

Horst Burkhardt

Bastard Sys***** of Hell
HSC
lostki3nt_au said:
IMage is a gh3y for module A
iS anY1 Doing Strictly ballroom??
If Yes, can u tell me the wat u reckon are the main themes (main ideas) tHx
You, Sir or Madam, clearly do not deserve to be doing Year 12 English if you speak with such an evident lack of eloquence.

Kindly learn how to form correct sentences, and return with a properly-formulated query.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Horst Burkhardt said:
You, Sir or Madam, clearly do not deserve to be doing Year 12 English if you speak with such an evident lack of eloquence.

Kindly learn how to form correct sentences, and return with a properly-formulated query.
now look at the post date.

lisa1989

HSC
anyone know any related texts for dialogue relating to the club?? need to know asap got speech due on monday!!

Crazii

HSC
Horst Burkhardt said:
My apologies. However, I feel the validity of my reply still stands up under scrutiny.
Who carez abt gramma ... wen ur tokin in a forum =P
If ur soz gd y didnt u do Std. Eng bleh~~

Crazii

HSC
SHEARMAN06 said:
hey.. If U Can Think Of A Related Text For Me To Use For Physical Journey, Please Message Me On 0432194271.. Need To Know Asap.. Thanks

ai ya .......... laziii betta if u find ur own > something dat u lyk so u will understand it betta & can remember it betta ^.^

mandz45

HSC
its materialism mainly...coz i used to do ballroom dancing and all they care about is looks and winning...

sweet--lebOoo

HSC
Hey i really need help with this im really stressing out so if anyone has information it will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Strictly Ballroom holds a distorted mirror to the public face and private underbelly of Australian society and culture, refelecting images of vice and virtue in a satisfying 'fairy tale' comedy.

Do you agree with this statement? In your speech, you must make detailed reference to Strictly Ballroom and at least ONE related visual text of your own choice (film, cartoon, professional photograph or artwork).

PLEASE HELP!!

PrettyVacant

HSC
Horst Burkhardt said:

=O Lucid Scintilla!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)