Stressing about results (1 Viewer)

randomuser246

HSC
A few weeks ago I realised that for one of my assessments in term 4 I didn’t submit a reference list. Anyone know if my mark is completely screwed of will I just lose a few marks. In have been stressing and and worried I won’t be able to rank well overall after this. The assessment was out of 25 and worth 30% with 5 marks being allocated to the following:

A range of accurate practical demonstrations that effectively support the content of the presentation.
A range of accurate resources that effectively support the content of the presentation.
Relevant information is presented consistently and effectively in a clear, concise and logical manner, including diagrams and pictures.
Subject-specific terminology consistently and correctly in a variety of contexts.
Accurate identification of all relevant sources of information in a detailed bibliography.

Any thoughts would be appreciated sorry if this doesn’t completely make sense.

cossine

HSC
A few weeks ago I realised that for one of my assessments in term 4 I didn’t submit a reference list. Anyone know if my mark is completely screwed of will I just lose a few marks. In have been stressing and and worried I won’t be able to rank well overall after this. The assessment was out of 25 and worth 30% with 5 marks being allocated to the following:

A range of accurate practical demonstrations that effectively support the content of the presentation.
A range of accurate resources that effectively support the content of the presentation.
Relevant information is presented consistently and effectively in a clear, concise and logical manner, including diagrams and pictures.
Subject-specific terminology consistently and correctly in a variety of contexts.
Accurate identification of all relevant sources of information in a detailed bibliography.

In the grand scheme of things it will not matter. What matters is you learn from your mistakes.

randomuser246

HSC
In the grand scheme of things it will not matter. What matters is you learn from your mistakes.
Definitely learnt. I literally always check that I submitted everything properly but that week I was in such a rush to finish things I just completely forgot about it.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

sounds like you can still get 23-24/25 without a bibliography

dw tho, you can't change it, and this will practically make no difference in the grand scheme of things as cossine said

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

oh wait, is 5 marks for the whole thing you sent, or is each line you sent 5 marks each?

randomuser246

HSC
oh wait, is 5 marks for the whole thing you sent, or is each line you sent 5 marks each?
The whole thing I sent. I was more worried about plagiarism but I don’t know if they will even worry about it since it’s a video

Armon

HSC
At the end of the day, it's your internal rank that's important not ur internal marks
This is actually a bit of a myth. In internal mark moderation they look at relative mark distribution; if youre 1 mark away from r1 as an r2 vs being 20 marks away from r1 as an r2, it makes a massive difference to your internal mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)