• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stressin :S .. Some UAI Help Please (1 Viewer)

Neon-Frog

Well im just curious if you guys think ill be able to get the UAI i need. I dont think i will, but meh its worth a try. I need 99.30 for my 1st choice and 98.00 for my 2nd choice.

Anyway i go to a disadvantages school, and we get an extra 2 marks on our UAI so the minimum i need i guess is 96, but id prefer to get into my first course.

Anyway my trial marks are

Chemistry - 95% - 1/11
Physics - 93% - 1/13
English Advanced - 84% - 2/26
English Extension One - 92% - 1/5
Maths Extension One - 86% - 2/7
Maths Extension Two - 60% - 2/2

Thanks for the help

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm....Close, but not close enough. 98. Just miss out on your first preference.

swangal

how harsh can you lot be?
those marks are damn good! 97.3 4 sure!
Go the poor small public schools who get extra uai points!:cool:

(just cos they're small doesnt mean there's no competition 4 high marks)

Jeo

4Unit is great. Nice marks too. Not sure about the 99.3, but you look set for 98+.

:) Good Luck

swangal

Originally posted by jm1234567890
you shouldn't have done 4unit maths..... [/QUOTE

he shouldnt have done 4 u maths??thats was his raw mark, not his scaled mark,or assesment mark and i happen to kno that he did the same paper as ur school, (of which is suppossed to be a selective school) and only got 4 less marks then the top mark at ur school. (and thats with one of the original questions from our test being edited in urs becos it was considered to be so difficult) And im not making this up becos our teacha got the answers from the chick that got first at ur school and showed them to us so dont knock him for doin 4u...and since when were u given the power to criticise others for trying???
:argue:

dezzy

HSC
I just feel like the world is failing on me!
i feel like i am being judged because i go to a pubilc school
im sick and tired of those "smith's hill"kids thinking that they are so special but really im the hip'n'happenin groove guy!
the hsc is the biggest deal in the world to me atm and im aiming at gettin at uai of 98 and i will get it! im goiung to prove all of those Smith's Hill Dude's wrong and shout out to this nation of our's that PUBLIC SCHOOL'S ROCK!!!
i luv mez!
thankyou for listening..ill be happy for sum reply's!!

dezzy

HSC
thanks for the support swangal!
Dezzy for prime minister!!!
Vote #1 DeZzY!!
The Hip'n'happenin groove guy!!!!!!!
WOOOT WOOOOT!

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeh public schools r so underestimated its not funny.....well actually it is pretty funny bcoz one of my friends does 4 unit at my skool nd he, honestly will manage above 90% for all of his subjects easily......including 4 unit maths in which he has yet 2 drop a mark in any exam.

He is extremely talented, so talented its almost scary!

dezzy

HSC
excuse me Jeo or wateva ur name is but i am not being overconfident!!! so what if i was!! isnt it better to think positivly than negativly?
maybe you shood open your eyes and realise that people are better then you!:chainsaw:

Last edited:

Jeo

I was saying dont be over confident because I have seen many people ruined because of over confidence.

is a roflcopter
HSC
how come its a +2 uai school?
i wana go to one of those :(

dezzy

HSC
isnt it becoz they are going to their local uni? or is it because they are a disadvantaged school

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
For my skool if we go 2 newcastle uni...we get 4 points added onto our UAI 4 courses there..... i like that!

Some schools get points added due to the disadvantages of the school's location (usually country/rural schools) because many things such as exhibitions/study days for subjects....things like that are unable 2 b accessed by some country students.....therefore if these were 2 b not taken into consideration..then the city schools would b at an advantage 2 country skools.

is a roflcopter
HSC
whats that gotta do with anything

2uai is alot!

.....worth to me about..... 10k, if anyone who works at UAC happens to read this

i can be contacted on 0422 464 984
i mean...........back to this person's prediction aye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)