Stressed! (1 Viewer)

Dannielle@3

HSC
N/A
I really need help! My enrollment is not going well at all.

Is anyone else not able to pick unit sets or units or is it just me?

I have filled out all the online forms and it is just running me around in circles.. I've been at this since 10 this morning!

Arrggghhh!!!

sullyman

HSC
I really need help! My enrollment is not going well at all.

Is anyone else not able to pick unit sets or units or is it just me?

I have filled out all the online forms and it is just running me around in circles.. I've been at this since 10 this morning!

Arrggghhh!!!
I had the same problem when i got my offer so i called the course information people.

They said not to fill out the units section now but wait until the academic advisement day when they'll tell you the correct way to put the units in and what electives you should take.

kagura

HSC
Can you print screen the problem and pm it to me or something?

I'm pretty sure you can select your units right now, unless they altered it after the prelim round. Maybe it's just for commerce - not so sure for other courses.

Last edited:

sullyman

HSC
You can enrol now but you have the option to wait until later if you want to ask about what electives to take in order to qualify for specific jobs, organisations etc. when you finish your degree.

Roga

HSC
Did you guys enrol via MySR? When I get to the Unit Set Selection part, it says:

"At present Unit Sets are not applicable to you. Please move to the next enrolment step."

sullyman

HSC
Did you guys enrol via MySR? When I get to the Unit Set Selection part, it says:

"At present Unit Sets are not applicable to you. Please move to the next enrolment step."
Mine said that as well and still does lol.

Not all courses have unit sets is the only explaination i got from the information people i called.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
how do we turn down offers? i got an offer to arts @ UWS Bankstown and want it to go to someone else.

Dannielle@3

HSC
N/A
I called up and was on hold for ages but a really lovely lady helped me. Appareantly my forms were submitting but not updating, so I couldn't proceed to the next step. I can access the unit selection section now though so it is all good :)

(although I can't go to the advisory day so I need to figure out what electives I need to take asap!)

umfaan

HSC
i can't figure out whether to pay up front or get the loan :S or even how much it costs lol

perpetuate

Chows down food
HSC
Yeah same. I'm not able to choose a major I want because it's not an option in the list of majors for Arts. Perhaps I should wait.

HSC

you have certain compulsory units for first year.

I enrolled in my units yesterday and the only thing i have to do now is wait for the lecture and tutorial times to be out
they are already out...

p.s. where are the online forms?

Last edited:

perpetuate

Chows down food
HSC
settle*precious, I think the online forms you're talking about are on MySR. They are the ones that include the eCAF.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Maybe someone can help me. How many Units exactly are we meant to have (Like 1 Key Program, 1 Major, 2 Sub-Majors or something)? Trying to find information on it but it's not that literal!

Reason I ask is I'm doing Bach. Bus&Comm in Sports Management but I have 2 Key Programs and I can't delete the other one I accidentally selected.

I hate this crap. Lol.

MrKim

HSC
Im enrolling to b computing at uws and for the unit sets i just added the first one, which was a key program and didnt add the others (majors,sub-majors). I dont know if this is correct or not can anyone confirm this?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Go down to the student center and they will help you with everything. That's why they are there.

Campione

HSC
Listen to these important steps.

Contact UWS at whatever Campus you will undertaking your studies at.

General Enquiries : 9852 5222

UWS Student Line : 1300 668 370

Courses Information Free Line : 1800 897 669

You must tell them that your application on MySR was not being processed. Give them your Student ID. Make sure that you have completed your HECS form as well if you require it, I then waited a day for the processing of the HECS form. Once a day passes, you then call, tell them your Student ID and they will process that you have completed all the other steps in the application and will fix the error. I did this and it really worked for me. Try it out and good luck.

HSC
Listen to these important steps.

Contact UWS at whatever Campus you will undertaking your studies at.

General Enquiries : 9852 5222

UWS Student Line : 1300 668 370

Courses Information Free Line : 1800 897 669

You must tell them that your application on MySR was not being processed. Give them your Student ID. Make sure that you have completed your HECS form as well if you require it, I then waited a day for the processing of the HECS form. Once a day passes, you then call, tell them your Student ID and they will process that you have completed all the other steps in the application and will fix the error. I did this and it really worked for me. Try it out and good luck.

where do we get the HECS form?

Campione

HSC
It will be in the application located on MySR. Tell if you were able to see it. When you are logged in go to Enrollment. You should see a vertical list. Follow that list for completing your full registration.

I haven't completed it myself, because I am a bit puzzled by Unit Selections. I read the website, but it just does not explain how many major and sub-majors I can take.

kagura

HSC
^Check out your course structure, and see how many 'electives' you have. For example, in my Business & Commerce degree, I have 8 free electives in total. To complete a major, you will need 8 units (electives), a sub-major on the other hand only requires 4 units. So in the end, I have a choice of either undertaking a major, two sub-majors or none at all. :)

Roga

HSC
I seriously have no idea on how the units work, how many I need etc.. is there a complete guide or someone that can do one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)