stressed....i wanna come 1st in business!!!! (1 Viewer)

Shocker_85

Hi ppl...
im so upset about my business trial...
we got da independent paper...
i have competition with this other girl in my class...she has 2 get 6 more marks than me in da trial 2 beat me...
im so upset!!!!!!!!

how shud i get over this???????????????????:(

is a roflcopter
HSC
build a bridge?

no sympathy left sorry

Dollars

I doubt she will catch you from 6 marks. My school is ultra competitive and with a little slip I will lose my first. So your lucky just study hard and don't think of her as all you will do is stress and spend less time studying.

Shocker_85

Originally posted by Dollars
I doubt she will catch you from 6 marks. My school is ultra competitive and with a little slip I will lose my first. So your lucky just study hard and don't think of her as all you will do is stress and spend less time studying.
yeah....ur right...i shudnt stress...but da thing is dat im that sort of a person who stresses all da time...
another thing is dat she has 2 get approximation 4 one of da assessments as she was overseas,...n i got full marks in dat assessment...in one of the others i got one mark more than her...n in another same...n in one business skills task..i got 10 more marks then her...
so yeah...i have to wait n see...i just hope its good...:)

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah 6marks is a lot, especially for social science

although i caught up 5% in my last assessment :p

Shocker_85

Originally posted by Newbie
yeah 6marks is a lot, especially for social science

although i caught up 5% in my last assessment :p
no it's not 6% its only 2 %....which is 5 marks out of 100 in the trials!!

Shocker_85

yep may be.....

i dunno how she feels cuz she is my like oppenent ...i never talked 2 her after yr 10 cuz she was always rude 2 me...cuz i always wanted high ranks...n now she has realised the importance of educatioN!!!!!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
hmmm
anyway
i thought dux counted hsc scores as well
so its not the end

steven_tiger

hahaha.. dont worry man. no shame in coming 2nd ;)

i smashed business in year 11 and came first by about 8%

this year (before the trials) i was on 80 and the guy coming first was 86.. but only 4 marks ahead of me. and i was coming 5th!

:mad1: :mad:

ah well.. i built my bridge and now im over it :p

Shocker_85

This yr i wanna come 1st cuz firstly this yr my ranks in other subjects arent like as i wanted...i dunno this yr hasnt been good...n my stress made it worse...last yr i was da dux :),....
n in yr 11...i came second in businessby like 1% i got 4% more than this other girl in my year....but i was happy cuz i put in the effort for my yearlies...this time its like...the syllabus was quite a lot with 4 assessments to do in term 2 holidays...so i had 2 work on em b4 i cud do anything 4 da trials...
i hope its good...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)