Stress (1 Viewer)

GucciGlamour

Hey
I just wanted to know if anyone is stressen as bad as I am?

Honestly I havent slept for the past week cause I know that there is only 12 or so days till the HSC starts!
I need a high UAI and if i dont get into uni my parents will kill me!
My question to you guys is Are you stressing? If so how are you dealing with it?

GucciGlamour

LOL you sleep all day I cant sleep at all I had the best 2 hours sleep from 8-10 this moring till i got a fone call from my friend asking me if I was gunna go to some HSC study shit today at school! I hate the HSC its fuked me up I havent been out for weeks No partying, No drinking, No cruzen to the city! My parents are like the only thing you can do is STUDY!!

Jeo

haha, atleast you wont end up with mystery mark

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I'm not stressed now, but I will be the day before the English exam.

Does anyone else get a severe case of butterflies when they stop and think about the HSC for a few seconds?

*gulp* Got them now.. :(

GucciGlamour

I do!
Before my HSC trial I wanted to vomit! My hands didnt stop shakeing and that was the TRIALs not the HSC!
For me the HSC is the end you make or break you chances for the next few years and your chances of getting into UNI!

Last edited:

GucciGlamour

repeat? man the school I go to you dont wanna repeat!
My school is full of A+ students and Im a C- student trying to keep up with em! Im glad that is over but the next few weeks are gunna kill me!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by GucciGlamour
I do!
Before my HSC trial I wanted to vomit! My hands didnt stop shakeing and that was the TRIALs not the HSC!
For me the HSC is the end you make or break you chances for the next few years and your chances of getting into UNI!

i spewd up in a martial arts grading.. imagine my hsc LOL :p

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
you could do arts for a year and then transfer. or do year 12 in tafe or just focus on certain tafe courses you'd be interested in. it depends what you want to do, your main interests. well it'll be over in a few weeks. ;) make the most of it, yeah?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My parents don't ever mention study.
They want me to do well but they know it is up to me.
I can't say Im feeling that stressed, I just want it to come and be over as quickly as possible.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im so stressed that my haemoglobin levels have gone from about 120 down to 98

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
i think ill start to stress the night before English Paper One, and then from that day onwards...

coz you know its TIME

right now...im procrastinating along...

i could be stressed, but its not obvious symptoms...ive just started to eat alot and alot and ALOT.

and craving more food even after a big meal.

pranks85

Hey, chill!

It's only a bunch of exams, and the markers are all stupid anyway (or those that aren't have to pretend they are or the board of studies goes grr :mad:).

And the fact that they're important, doesn't neccessarily mean they're hard: stress is good, to the point that it makes you work & not sit around and watch tv like me....past that, you gotta take some time out, take a few deep breaths, go for a walk!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk
Does anyone else get a severe case of butterflies when they stop and think about the HSC for a few seconds?
yeah i just try not to think about it

for the lest few hrs though my heart has been beating at double it's speed coz my stress levels have started to pick up

princesse

Mmm..free goo.
No matter what road we take we'll always end up in
HSC
yeah its starting to scare me now, 11 days away. i need more time! i meant to go to bed 5 hours ago, i'm wasting time!

i think i always stuff up the first exam really badly, does anyone just feel really rushed before it? i dunno how to explain it, but i just feel rushed and my mind is moving fast and i dont read things properly. it settles down for the following exams, but does anyone know how i can stop that? its like panic attacks sorta, but i dont get them physically, my head just goes crazy. i think i'm crazy.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
arghhhhh.......... my body system's starting to play up.... =P i've had hiccups for the last couple of days... they stop for an hour or so then start up again.. ARgh! i'm sick of holding my breath... and i've drunk enough water/tea to drown a whale.

hsc is very scary. and i'm gonna be soooooo stoked after...... 29 days now =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)