• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Straight guys and receiving anal (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I actually know quite a few straight guys who are interested in this. Apparently it really intensifies the orgasm.

They would never ever tell anyone this though. I think it's something guys do but just don't talk about :p

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
You like making women feel weak and less?

hahaha
I went on once to just see what it was all about.

Found an IRL friend. I was like ... oh ... hi ... not out of the closet yet, but on gaydar ... don't let this slip mid convo.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I went on once to just see what it was all about.

Found an IRL friend. I was like ... oh ... hi ... not out of the closet yet, but on gaydar ... don't let this slip mid convo.
That's mostly how I use it. I've been a member for like, four years but I've messaged very very few people (maybe five or six, total). I also find it interesting to look through the sex worker profiles on there and see all the people in my classes selling sexy time on the internet.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
pm me your last name so I can find your gaydar profile, Evan
My profile has nothing to do with my last name, haha, or my first for that matter. However I'm sure you could find my name if you looked up the friend lists of the right people on facebook.

HSC
My profile has nothing to do with my last name, haha, or my first for that matter. However I'm sure you could find my name if you looked up the friend lists of the right people on facebook.
:(

I will get townie to describe you in graphic detail for me.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
hahaha

Pretty much anyone is easy to find on there if you know their rough details. I hope my profile doesn't look as trashy and desperate as everyone else's, though. :p
You posted your name/email address on BOS one time for some uni thing idk and I stalked you from there.

HSC
You like making women feel weak and less?
I do actually, I like to be in control and have serious problems when I'm not. No girl's ever complained about this, funnily enough.

I had a girlfriend who wanted to handcuff me to a bed, I let her do it but I was pouting for days.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
The male's anal g-spot is way more sensitive/pleasurable than the penis one, I'm pretty sure.

trishmmr

HSC
I do actually, I like to be in control and have serious problems when I'm not. No girl's ever complained about this, funnily enough.

I had a girlfriend who wanted to handcuff me to a bed, I let her do it but I was pouting for days.
hehee, u sound like a dom XD :eek:
:haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)