story of the year review sydney concert (1 Viewer)

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
what did everyone think?
personally i think they lived up to my expectations they were awesome :) dan is the best entertainer and the mosh was at a good level. kotos to soty

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
tadwaleo said:
yes. it was a real hoot.
spot on tadwaleo................ tenille and daniel will always love each other! dan is gunna gang bang us!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
it was mediochre at best
emery were lame
story were boring and the front was very bert mccracken esque... i found myself cringing so much

molly owned it
thats why i was there

tadwaleo

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
it was mediochre at best
emery were lame
story were boring and the front was very bert mccracken esque... i found myself cringing so much

molly owned it
thats why i was there
u have a big piece of poop in ur head - story owned it u wang

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
tadwaleo said:
u have a big piece of poop in ur head - story owned it u wang
agreed TADWALEO! emery were average although i havent herd much of them b4 i admit that but i think as a true story fan that they impressed the crowd who where there to see THEM! as a fan of flogging molly you probally went in with a negative attitude about story and even if they gave the best performance ever you still would of though they were crap purely because you were not there to see them.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
a dagger! a dagger through my heart!

not @ katie

you kids are gimps. ive seen them before live and they were WAY better before... i went in with a positive attitude about the whole thing and i was unimpressed. im sorry if you thought it was cool to act like a complete fuckwit on stage and talk like bert mccracken from the used because i sure as shit didnt

what was that like? your first ever concert... jesus h christ

HSC
my first concert was human nature, i'm sure it was better than story of the year in every possible respect.

even though the creepy old one kept staring at my mum. maybe 'cause she couldn't clap in time or something.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
or um katie its because your mum is your mum and "shes got it going on"

fuck i better go wash that piece of poo off my head bwahahahaha

HSC
um tom, it's IN your head, not on your head .. no amount of washing is gonna get that poop out
you may as well just kill yourself now hey

tadwaleo

HSC
haha yous r both wangs, soty was cool whether u think it or not, and yes it was a real hoot so shove that in ur pie hole

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
my 12 year old sister has better debate savvy than you do my friend

and no no they werent "hoot" and they DEFINATLY werent "cool"
the circle was possibly the softest thing ive ever seen... girls were bitching about getting pushed...
seriously
LAME

tadwaleo

HSC
just coz they were gay doesnt mean their perfoemance was

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i think that you really cant rate a bands performance on the mosh or circle pit only because they depend on the audience not the band. story played good for who they are to compare them to everyone else is like comparing simple plan to parkway its not possible they are on totally different levels and people like either due to style (obviously story is not your style) saying that dan was acting like bert mccracken is a fair point but think about this they are going out there to entertain which means not just playing music but to interact with the audience story talked about their band where they are from and other highlights of the tour, therefore talking to fans on a personal level to keep them buying their cds and going to their gigs and i think story did that 10/10. if you drown the crow create a band and tour internationally and create a large fan base only then can you compare and bitch about other bands in the music industry!

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
i think that you really cant rate a bands performance on the mosh or circle pit only because they depend on the audience not the band. story played good for who they are to compare them to everyone else is like comparing simple plan to parkway its not possible they are on totally different levels and people like either due to style (obviously story is not your style) saying that dan was acting like bert mccracken is a fair point but think about this they are going out there to entertain which means not just playing music but to interact with the audience story talked about their band where they are from and other highlights of the tour, therefore talking to fans on a personal level to keep them buying their cds and going to their gigs and i think story did that 10/10. if you drown the crow create a band and tour internationally and create a large fan base only then can you compare and bitch about other bands in the music industry!
ok, or how about coming off your moral high horse and accepting someone else's point of view?

tom said he went in being positive, but he just didnt enjoy them this time - christ
sometimes bands just dont appeal to people. if the boy didnt like em, he didnt like em!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Born Dancer said:
ok, or how about coming off your moral high horse and accepting someone else's point of view?

tom said he went in being positive, but he just didnt enjoy them this time - christ
sometimes bands just dont appeal to people. if the boy didnt like em, he didnt like em!
and this is lurve it is lurve
thankyou lauren for having a brain... i was going to post when i read that and you summed it up perfectly

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yea but they could say the exact same thing to you tom.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
they could but they would be wrong because it was god aweful haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)