Stories of repeating the hsc (1 Viewer)

The Savior

HSC
Hey guys, anybody out there who repeated the hsc? Could you please share your story. e.g how much did your atar increase by? How did you cope with all your friends gone? When did you go back to school? right after your hsc exams or after the Christmas holidays. Cheers! before anyone ask, I am most likely not repeating the hsc, I just wanted to see the positives and negatives of this option.

astroman

HSC
Why the fuck would u want to repeat, just go tafe or uws and then transfer to another degree if u want.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Hey guys, anybody out there who repeated the hsc? Could you please share your story. e.g how much did your atar increase by? How did you cope with all your friends gone? When did you go back to school? right after your hsc exams or after the Christmas holidays. Cheers! before anyone ask, I am most likely not repeating the hsc, I just wanted to see the positives and negatives of this option.
Osama Elias. Got 92 Atar and repeated and got 97 Atar.

teridax

HSC
N/A
I've seen you make a similar thread, and although you might plead otherwise, I can tell you still have some vestigial intention of repeating of the HSC, which I'd strongly discourage. Like the others have said, why go through it again? What's the end goal when in reality there's really no merit in repeating the HSC? Just work your way up and transfer thereafter; the HSC is not the end-all-be-all, OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)