Yeah halfyearlies did crap blah blah.

Well, my ranks thus far are:

MX2: 18/32
MX1: 50/90
Bio: 30/60
Chem: 50/80
AdvEng: low 100s out of 140
Ag: meh it wont count so d/w.

So the Q. is: If I achieve excellent results from now on until the HSC itself, realistically, what could my rankings end up as? Seeing that roughly 40% of the internal course is complete. And this would pose another Q: UAI of 97 still achievable?

TY peeps.

q3thefish

HSC
Lol. Pretty bad to me. Hmm I should study right about now, chem thingy tomorrow = 25%. It's worth more than the half yearlies which is screwed up. Meh, it's open book as well so yeah I got me notes.

suraya91

HSC
Yo.

Yeah halfyearlies did crap blah blah.

Well, my ranks thus far are:

MX2: 18/32
MX1: 50/90
Bio: 30/60
Chem: 50/80
AdvEng: low 100s out of 140
Ag: meh it wont count so d/w.

So the Q. is: If I achieve excellent results from now on until the HSC itself, realistically, what could my rankings end up as? Seeing that roughly 40% of the internal course is complete. And this would pose another Q: UAI of 97 still achievable?

TY peeps.
im not gna put you down lyk i was by other ppl on this site but i gotta say just at least try to get into the top half of your courses .. and aim for a realistic UAI...im in the top third for almost all my courses and ppl are sayn i might struggle to get an 80+ uai.. but just try pick up your game and boost ur rankings and u shud do fine
ur not a lost cause by any means...i noe sumone who got 1/120 for his maths exam and still claims he can get a uai of 75 :p

muscleman09

HSC

i agree, ur hair brings out the magical spark in your eyes

to OP, 97 <-- I don't know.. honestly...but i would say 90+ is definitely achievable

Seeing that your subjects can scale good... 90+ is most definitely in ur reach.

You could probably get 95, saying that your external marks are all 85+

while improving your rankings in the upcoming assessments ( ive got about 50% including trials for all assessments as well) you can and you WILL get 90+

goodluck, go study now. No time to waste. seriously.

EDIT:

Also, apparently you can jump your rankings by half of what it currently is, if you go well with 50% left. MAKE SURE YOU ANAL PROBE THE TRIALS

i hope i will :S 36/42 economics = 18/42 by end of trials for me :D oot oot

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)