Votes: 59 88.1%
  • dont want to go to uni

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • changed uni preferances

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ruby88

Does uni still appeal to you after the HSC or have your choices or preferances changed??.........personally dunno if i still wanna go or not!

Kalashnikov

Indecisive

Yeah. For months now, I was absolutely set on law or business. Now (through no prediction of my fortunes during my exams) I've started seriously considered about 10 other courses.

*sigh*

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
curious.....why would the HSC change your desire to go to uni? They are 2 entirely different experiences.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
i wasnt real sure about uni, coz i didnt think i am really smart enough to get in and im not 100% sure what i want to do for the rest of my life, didnt want to get into a course that i ended up hating. Ive applied for a few different courses, but i really want to do interior design and i have to do tafe courses for that, so im happy doing that:)

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
I still want to go, but it all depends on my UAI.

If I don't get a good enough UAI, I might consider going to tafe and getting in that way, or getting a traineeship/apprenticeship or something like that.

My UAI decides my fate ;)

ruby88

Rafy said:
curious.....why would the HSC change your desire to go to uni? They are 2 entirely different experiences.

HSC has a funny way of changing your perspectives on things

chinkyeye

HSC
hey i wanna go 2 uni too... my course that iw annag e tinto is @UWS, buiness management,,it requires 75uai, but i am dumb... i sone that sam thingy and ti said my uai will b around 58..... iz dere any utha way 4 me 2 get in, if my uai is too low... like. can i buy my way in... do i pay da fees stirght up,, and if u can do that.. can sum1 please inform me, cos dats how i would have 2 do it, if wrost cums 2 worst!

Snow_dog

HSC
still goign just have to wait and see what my uai is i either go next year or when im a mature aged student..
either way uni will happen!@

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
miss_gtr said:
i still wanna go to uni...........but i have a feeling i will be changing my preferences after i get my shitty uai :(
EXACT same as you.

Peartie

HSC
you can pay for the course but it costs a helluvalota money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)