Still waiting on Edwards Hall (1 Viewer)

hanjoc

countrydude said:
:) :) I finnaly got in, I wrote them an email asking why I didnt get in and they replyed with all the forms i had too print off :) , so happy, i cant wait.

just wondering what email address you wrote too to get the forms.

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
I emailed some lady that gave me her address when i was talking to her on the fone, she told me to email or ring her if i had anymore questions....i emailed her then she forwarded my message to the head of edwards hall, i dont have his email addy anymore because i deleted the email after i printed the forms off. His name is lance andrews or something i think, i cant rember exacley...but yer if you can find his email address email him, it should be someware on the site.

He said i only got in because somebody droped out, so u better be quick dude, good luck any way.

Edit: Whats the gym like there? ive heard its pretty good?

Last edited:

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Nusport gym blows IMO really... too many kiddies doing their 5-day split of chest + biceps and packed full of fucking machines.

That said, there's a power rack & a squat rack which is usually free due to the above.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
Nusport gym blows IMO really... too many kiddies doing their 5-day split of chest + biceps and packed full of fucking machines.
yeah, not many people to seem to work the legs there :p

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
oh yeah, what do you do? lunges with pie tins for a million reps?

If I see a girl deadlfting in the gym, I'm gonna ask her to marry me...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I do a resistance circuit at a women's gym called Curves three times a week and aqua-aerobics (no idea of spelling) on the alternate days and on sundays i sleep in

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Whats deadlifting?
If I tell you, you I'll have to kill you.. 'cause I don't kill you, next thing I know you'll be in the gym deadlifting when I'm there! :p

http://www.stumptuous.com/baddl.html

doesn't look like much I guess, but when you really pack the weight on it's a tough lift and you sit there looking at the bar for ages before you finally do it..

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
You got me there... I can't deny my love for you!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I was hoping we could have an actual lady to be the bridesmaid ..

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
what, like timrie?

like fuck id be a bridesmaid with her... no wait!! can i be head bridesmaid and she can be one of the minor ones?? then i can attack her with my bouquet and stomp on her with my heels!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)