Steve Waugh for PM! (1 Viewer)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
I love it ;)

But Steve Waugh is perhaps the the pin up fellow for galant and brave cricket unsullied by stupidity. Not many people have bad things to say about Steve Waugh other than he was a hard on them.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
These people are not politicians. They would not survive 2 seconds in parliament.

Sure they are good at cricket or rock music (i.e Peter Garrett) but they ahouldnt be thrust into the world of politis on fame alone.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Deus said:
These people are not politicians. They would not survive 2 seconds in parliament.

Sure they are good at cricket or rock music (i.e Peter Garrett) but they ahouldnt be thrust into the world of politis on fame alone.
Ah, Peter Garrett is hardly the stereotypical rock musician, and he has been politically active for more than some time.

gerhard

HSC
pretty fucking lame that the labor party want to resort to celebrity to help them win elections. do what gough did and get celebrities to endorse you, dont put them in fucking parliament

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Damage Inc. said:
I know of a certain someone who did in America...

Arnold? Well he is just a clown.

^___^
HSC
steve waugh is not a politican material;

he is more of a person of inspiration when your morale is down, not someone you would ask Telstra about

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
... said:
steve waugh is not a politican material;

he is more of a person of inspiration when your morale is down, not someone you would ask Telstra about
Exactly. I for one wouldnt want to see him go through the indignity of a polticians life. I cant really see him attacking a govement policy, slamming his fist on the dispatch box.....

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Deus said:
Exactly. I for one wouldnt want to see him go through the indignity of a polticians life. I cant really see him attacking a govement policy, slamming his fist on the dispatch box.....
The Libs did it with pat farmer!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A parlimentary secratary whoes past lives have being as a "automotive engineer and landscape gardener" :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)