Stepford Wives (1 Viewer)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
The other week i entered a conversation about this with some friends at my church. The question was: "Would you prefer a girl/guy who does everything for you? Or someone who can fight back if they dont believe they should submit"

This got simplified to low or high maintainence partners. Which would you prefer?

My opinion was that a woman who does everything for me would not be good. I want a girl who can fight back if she has her own opinion about something. I want someone I can debate with, not argue, but present both sides of the topic and reach a resolution.

I want to give the world to her, and ill try my best to, but she'll be cool if i cant do it. Sometimes my best will be not much and she'll be satisfied with it... but she'll push me to be doing better.

So she's a cross between submissive and assertive. And I'll be the same. (Please note I am aware the real world doesnt work like this, but its an interesting theory)

For you, is it submissive, assertive or a mixture of both.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'd definitely want someone to fight back. I like having competition, that way I know I'm better :p

And no, I don't want someone to do everything for me. I wasn't brought up with a nanny and a servant, I was brought up by my parents who taught me to do things on my own.

J

jhakka

I wouldn't be able to stand someone who gave in all the time.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
there's no fun being stuck in a relationship where you always have control.

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
there's no fun being stuck in a relationship where you always have control.
true..
i like forthere to be some equal balance of power..
fighting back.. makes things more interesting.. :D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I need someone to argue with me. If my significant other agreed with me for the sake of agreeing with me, i'd go crazy and probably end up getting extremely angry at them.

I'd rather not have someone do everything for me. I'm a big girl now. :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
And no, I don't want someone to do everything for me. I wasn't brought up with a nanny and a servant, I was brought up by my parents who taught me to do things on my own.

HSC
Originally posted by Wilmo
My opinion was that a woman who does everything for me would not be good. I want a girl who can fight back if she has her own opinion about something. I want someone I can debate with, not argue, but present both sides of the topic and reach a resolution.

I want to give the world to her, and ill try my best to, but she'll be cool if i cant do it. Sometimes my best will be not much and she'll be satisfied with it... but she'll push me to be doing better.
i want a guy like you

tattoodguy

I love submissive chicks :)

Some bitches have to much confidence and yeah thats a big problem, you got to break those in or fuck them offf.
I hate women who act hard and then when you challlenge them in a fight they act like pussies.

I really believe my major role in life is to serve a woman and vice versa.

Like women are meant to be soft and gentle and shit, if you want a rude and aggressive type of chick just turn into a pooofter. Like why would u want a woman that acts like a man its just grotty to me if your chicks like that its half way to being gay. Like a chick with the personality of a man----yuk

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Originally posted by whiterabbit
i want a guy like you

Kikiki... I think we discovered that elsewhere too... Ive started wearing gloves just incase i meet you one day ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy

Some bitches have to much confidence and yeah thats a big problem, you got to break those in or fuck them offf.
I hate women who act hard and then when you challlenge them in a fight they act like pussies.

Like women are meant to be soft and gentle and shit, if you want a rude and aggressive type of chick just turn into a pooofter. Like why would u want a woman that acts like a man its just grotty to me if your chicks like that its half way to being gay. Like a chick with the personality of a man----yuk
I'd love to come across you on the street one day. Just so I can fucking punch you in your egotistical, arrogant face.

And the word "submissive" is ugly.

santaslayer

HSC
I want someone who can think for herself and be able to question things when it necessitates. What I don't want is some ultra egotistiical, arrogant, over opininated alpha female who gets turned on by challenging everything I say and do. That would be the start of SantaSlayer's nightmares. :p

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I'd love to come across you on the street one day. Just so I can fucking punch you in your egotistical, arrogant face.

And the word "submissive" is ugly.
Bravo!

In response to the thread topic, I'm pretty much with santaslayer on this one. Someone who is willing to disagree if there is a reason, but not just someone who will do so for the sake of it.
I'm generally happy to compromise (Depending on the situation of course), and would hope for the same.

If the other person in a relationship is just agreeing with me for the sake of it and letting me run the show, then it'd probably cause difficulties. Firstly I'd feel like I was over-controlling, and secondly it'd have an impact upon my certainty in making decisions, etc, as I'd constantly be wondering if it was REALLY what the other person wanted to be doing. (In my opinion some of these things are applicable in a relationship where each partner is assertive, but to a differing extent).

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy

I've decided that my main role in life is to prevent guys like you from ever having sex, so hey!

And I agree - an equal balance of 'power' is nice - but I dislike the term 'power' relationship wise anyhow - I just think that you should both have an equal say in everything, although of course it obviously doesn't always work that way.

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Hmmm... I'm not sure if thats such a good idea Glycerine... I reckon its guys like him who when starved of sex are most likely to become rapists and pedophiles :(

I personally dont agree with his way of thinking, BUT i reckon there are girls out there who are like how he wants his girl to be (not many thank goodness).

So i dont think either party should sexually frustrate each other, but instead find like minded individuals. Thats would save a lot of problems in this place.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Umm, not to be a bitch, but you might want to look into the causes of pedophilia and rape before you make statements like that. Like, what you said is true in *some* cases... but it's a huge generalisation to say no sex = pedophilia.

tattoodguy

Like most girls want a man to take charge, confidence/power in a male is a big turn on. Thats why bad boys and ruff dudes get alot of chicks and nice guys they get nothing.

From what i seee dudes that let their gfs walk all over them are usually wimpy in all situations they wont even protect their own gf. Chicks dont mind being bossed around as long as you treat them good and you protect them and shit.

Like you guys think its wrong to have your girl serve you??? if you really loook after your chick, whats wrong with expecting the same in return???? Whats wrong with looking after each other?

And loz you want to hit me if you see me in the street? how amusing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)