Step Up (1 Viewer)

xinxin89

HSC
Cant Wait For This Movie To Come Out, Love Dance Movies!!!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the previews are hilarious.

as in the movie looks like another generic teenybopper film that will be classified under the 'hip hop movie' genre, just like 'honey' was, fucking shameful.

I'm willing to bet that there will be much cinema-sex and blowjobs going on during the premier as the audience will consist of the regular predictable supre culture.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Save the Last Dance anyone?

Now I'm not normally one who would compare movies so quickly, but I think I'm safe with this one.

froggy_chik87

HSC
i do agree the ads made it look a lot like 'save the last dance'...but this movie was AWESOME...i loved it...and just to add, i'm 18 nearly 19, not quite teenybopper age...EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT!!

lengy

HSC
I watched it with my sisters, it was awesome! The Prison Break guy lost so much weight for this film. Definately getting it on DVD.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I really want to watch it, i'll probs have to wait till it comes out on DVD *hmph*

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
i do agree the ads made it look a lot like 'save the last dance'...but this movie was AWESOME...i loved it...and just to add, i'm 18 nearly 19, not quite teenybopper age...EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT!!

i know 22 year olds who are still bimbo teenybopper pop 96.1 type fans.,

anyway when i sawtelegeda nights, 'step up' was in the cinema next to the one teledega was in. The most stereotypical crowd i have EVER seen walking into 'step up' hahaha all lebos and bimbos and wogs and GOD DAMNNNNN they probably had music videos of like chris brown and 50 cent instead of previews before the movie started.

shame

SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aryanbeauty

HSC
This is the best film i've seen so far this year! great acting and great music are my compliments! Yes Channing Tatum deserve best dance Oscar if such category exist!

*hopeful*

HSC
i've seen 25 mins of it and it seemed alright, but yeh nothing new or special...it wasnt the best quality so which prison break guy ??

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)