Stem Cell research (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
every day they seem to find a new non-embryo source of stem cells, so the debate is moot

its extremely unlikely you will find anyone here who seriously opposes stem cell research on any grounds, so I doubt this thread will eventuate to much

HSC
i support getting pregnant as much as possible and terminating the pregnancy at ~12 weeks then putting the aborted fetus in a jar and doing this until i have enough jars to cover all the walls of one room then i would have a child and whenever they are bad i would make them sit in the fetus room

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i love abortions

i dont even care about a womans right to choose i just love abortions

ABORTIONS RULE

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
no stem cell research is against God!!!1!! It is evil!!!! Why? because it's in the bible and we say so!!!!!1!!!11!!! How do we know God exists? Well he just does!!!!! I don't care what you say if you disagree with me I will kill you!!!!~!`1!!!!!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
no stem cell research is against God!!!1!! It is evil!!!! Why? because it's in the bible and we say so!!!!!1!!!11!!! How do we know God exists? Well he just does!!!!! I don't care what you say if you disagree with me I will kill you!!!!~!`1!!!!!
I am Christian and I agree with it.

HSC
Uni Grad
They can do whatever they want with their cluster of cells, no reason to waste time worrying about it.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I am Christian and I agree with it.
I know right!!!!!! Those decadent unbelievers!!! They should all be rounded up and burned to death for contradicting the words of God!!!112~11!!!!!

HSC
I know right!!!!!! Those decadent unbelievers!!! They should all be rounded up and burned to death for contradicting the words of God!!!112~11!!!!!

So your saying because someone doesn't believe your exact views that they should burn to death?
Isn't that killing another human being that you wanted to protect as an embryo? Ironic from what i can see.
I agree with stem cell research

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I cannot believe why it isn't being funded. It has been proven it helps and can improve lives, but it lacks funding. (Most things lack fundng, but this deserves more because of what it can do.)

HSC
i support getting pregnant as much as possible and terminating the pregnancy at ~12 weeks then putting the aborted fetus in a jar and doing this until i have enough jars to cover all the walls of one room then i would have a child and whenever they are bad i would make them sit in the fetus room
/thread

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
So your saying because someone doesn't believe your exact views that they should burn to death?
Isn't that killing another human being that you wanted to protect as an embryo? Ironic from what i can see.
I agree with stem cell research
Yesssss!!!1!! It's not ironic because god said so!11!11!!~~~!11! how do i know? it's in the bible!!11!! allah ackbar!!11! jihad on the infidels!!11!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I think most stem cells are being obtained as adult stem cells from the human coccyx; I think it's too hard to obtain pluripotent undifferentiated placental stem cells.

As said before, I think most people would not have much problem with it. There are so many benefits.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I think most stem cells are being obtained as adult stem cells from the human coccyx; I think it's too hard to obtain pluripotent undifferentiated placental stem cells.

As said before, I think most people would not have much problem with it. There are so many benefits.
The only question is why isn't it being funded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)