STD's (1 Viewer)

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Obviously...you cared enough to start the tread

PS: how is HIV/AIDS an STI if it is not sexually transmitted (eg stepping on a syringe)?
Are you kidding? :(

Most sexually transmitted infections are termed that way because it is through transfer of bodily fluids that people are infected.

Kissing, being in contact with somebody's blood, etc. are other ways to contract an STI.

However, they are called STIs because perhaps the most common transfer method for "every-day people" is through sexual activity, which includes ALL sexual activity, not just vaginal penetration...

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Baiku said:
Are you kidding? :(

Most sexually transmitted infections are termed that way because it is through transfer of bodily fluids that people are infected.

Kissing, being in contact with somebody's blood, etc. are other ways to contract an STI.

However, they are called STIs because perhaps the most common transfer method for "every-day people" is through sexual activity, which includes ALL sexual activity, not just vaginal penetration...
Yeah it was some sort of attempt at having a go at threadstarter :|

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Yeah it was some sort of attempt at having a go at threadstarter :|
Why be sarcastic on the internet, then, for? ;)

L

littlewing69

long jetty said:
thats what you get for premarital sex
Nope, it's what you get for being a moron and:

a) fucking people you don't know or trust
b) not using appropriate barrier methods

It is possible to be perfectly responisble yourself and contract something if your partner cheats on you, but otherwise you're pretty safe.

Anyway, American research shows that kids who pledge abstinence end up with equal if not higher STD rates. Educationmakes you safer, not unnatural monastic approaches to sex.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
whatsmore you can still get genital herpies if you kiss somone with a coldsore then have oral sex with them. So.... even if the couple were married and hadnt had sex until marriage, you can still get an STI.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
flipsyde said:
whatsmore you can still get genital herpies if you kiss somone with a coldsore then have oral sex with them. So.... even if the couple were married and hadnt had sex until marriage, you can still get an STI.
Eh? You don't even need to kiss them, just have receptive oral sex.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
littlewing69 said:
Anyway, American research shows that kids who pledge abstinence end up with equal if not higher STD rates. Education makes you safer, not unnatural monastic approaches to sex.
Probably the same thinking of "I didn't have premarital sex, I'm safe so I don't need a condom".

It's like the deal in Africa...they try to be cheap and tell people to abstain rather than handing out free condoms...HIV infection rates rose quite dramatically.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Nah it revolves around girls who take abstinence pledges then have unprotected anal cause anal doesn't count and condoms are bad.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
"you're getting to that age where you're going to want to touch yourselves, and each other.
but if you do touch each other, you WILL get chlamydia.
and you will die."

(runs away before people realise it's a mean girls quote)

L

littlewing69

withoutaface said:
Nah it revolves around girls who take abstinence pledges then have unprotected anal cause anal doesn't count and condoms are bad.
I laugh myself to sleep every night in the knowledge that there are girls in the States right now, who take it in the butt for Jesus. 'Cos God doesn't care if its up the pooper hahaha

1337GEEK

HSC
scarybunny said:
"you're getting to that age where you're going to want to touch yourselves, and each other.
but if you do touch each other, you WILL get chlamydia.
and you will die."

(runs away before people realise it's a mean girls quote)
lol i was about to quote that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111one

katy-g

HSC
OMG SO WAS I!! Thats crazy, i just went and got this one..

"Don't have sex. Because you will get pregnant and die. Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up. Just don't do it, promise? OK, everybody take some rubbers."

LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)