Status (1 Viewer)

ruski_gal

How come in my enrollment info on P/web it says the status is UNCONFIRMED? then it says there is an error blah blah. Has this happened to anyone else??
Its on the page when u go to tut reg. I was just checking things out so i knew where to go and that. So is anyone else in the same boat?? Or am i the only one?

Pearl

I'm enrolled! And it says all my units and the times for each one!

ruski_gal

hmmm. im just a bit concerned. It would be just my luck that they would stuff up my enrolment. I went to enrol on thursday 29th. I hope that it is sorted out soon. or i cant do tut reg on the 19th.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i'm enrolled too! and i've chosen my timetable :)
i'm happy now.

ruski_gal

when did you guys enrol?? did you have special req forms?? cos i did. Maybe thats what the problem is. I dont know!!1 im getting worried now!

ruski_gal

yeah i did all that. But now i cant even get into the page that said everything was unconfirmed. Maybe that could be a good thing??

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
mine says ENROLLED now !!! except it shows each semester twice .. so its wierd..
also i have 5 subjects in each semester
4 enrolled and 1 UNCONFIRM !! so thats also wierd...

ruski_gal

mine said it had an error earlier too but now it doesnt and it still says unconfirm
Why is mine still not enrolled??
Im peeed off!!
FIX MINE UP U STUPID PEOPLE!!! no fair!

ruski_gal

hmm that is a bit weird. Maybe they are being mean to you and making u do it twice?? hehe. nah its prolly just another error!! But i wish they would bloody fix mine!

ruski_gal

i know. i wrote an email asking what was wrong. but havent got a reply yet. I cant do my tuts til the 19th so fingers crossed they do it b4 then. Otherwise im screwed!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Originally posted by ruski_gal
when did you guys enrol?? did you have special req forms?? cos i did. Maybe thats what the problem is. I dont know!!1 im getting worried now!
i enrolled about two weeks ago, and yes i did have special requirement forms including a criminal record check.

Drej

how come on my "tut reg" page for one of my subjects its says in the "selection area".......NOT OPEN......and in another on it says NOT ENABLED !?!.....does they mean that there is diff way to register ??........(coz it dsnt say that anywhere)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)